***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

:McGregor:

:McMillan: :Bocanegra::Goian: :Papac:

:Davis: :McKay: :Edu: :Aluko:

:Bendiksen:

:Jelavic:

Things have to change, and that would be my new look midfield, I think pushing Davis out wide might give him a new lease of life as he is just lost in the centre of the park. Bendiksen deserves another chance he looked a class player and playing just in behind jelavic I reckon he could supply him the passes. Aluko out wide does what it says on the tin. I think Edu has actually played well for us this season and has been one of our better midfielders, not that there has been many competitors. I chose mckay because I think he deserves a shot, and i'm sure he will be desperate to try and prove himself worthy of breaqking into the team before he gets fed up and goes back to Australia. Jelavic is a class act and with the right supply he can score goals all day, but without it he looks lost and cant seem to find his way to goal by himself. It's probably nowhere near the team that gets picked but that would be mine, things need changed and if they dont its just going to get worse.

:Broadfoot: :Perry::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Ortiz: :McKay: :Bendiksen:

:Aluko: :Jelavic: :Wylde:

Would like to see Ally just fucking go for it, take the shackles off the players and use more of his fecking signings. People will question Broadfoot being in that team but he played well last night.

A lot of lightweight but creative players in there and if we go full out attack we won't have to worry too much about defending.

Would anyone else like to see something like this?

The most eagerly awaited team selection of the season. It will tell us a lot about McCoist. Whittaker is out and McCulloch has a knock. Davis won't be dropped but I don't think Edu will start. He just said in the press conference that they haven't been creating many chances so I reckon we'll see a real change in midfield. But who and where?

The most eagerly awaited team selection of the season. It will tell us a lot about McCoist. Whittaker is out and McCulloch has a knock. Davis won't be dropped but I don't think Edu will start. He just said in the press conference that they haven't been creating many chances so I reckon we'll see a real change in midfield. But who and where?

Doubt we'll see anything we've not seen before...hope either Wallace or Papac are dropped tho:

:Broadfoot: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Lafferty: :Jelavic:

:Broadfoot: :Perry::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Ortiz: :McKay: :Bendiksen:

:Aluko: :Jelavic: :Wylde:

Would like to see Ally just fucking go for it, take the shackles off the players and use more of his fecking signings. People will question Broadfoot being in that team but he played well last night.

A lot of lightweight but creative players in there and if we go full out attack we won't have to worry too much about defending.

Would anyone else like to see something like this?

Did he fuck, that forrest tore him a new one and got man of the match plus every time he got the ball he humped it up the park and lost possession! <cr>

Did he fuck, that forrest tore him a new one and got man of the match plus every time he got the ball he humped it up the park and lost possession! <cr>

Astonished people are saying this guy had a good game

I am pretty sure any possession we had he lost it many times

Agree 100%

You must have been watching a different game mate, Forrest is one of their most dangerous players and had a quiet game. Most people would agree that Broadfoot was relatively solid on Wednesday night.

Not one player really had a good game though did they? I am talking mainly about defensive duties, which is pretty much all he is good at. As per Broadfoots standards, he had a good game imo. Yes he lost a lot of possession playing long balls but when you know that passing to your midfield is a waste of time then that is what you will resort to.

Doubt we'll see anything we've not seen before...hope either Wallace or Papac are dropped tho:

:Broadfoot: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wylde:

:Lafferty: :Jelavic:

Bearing your criticism of him in mind is that the team you would play or the one you think Ally will play?

There has to be changes, surely!

Mcgregor

Broadfoot

Bartley

Bocanegra

Papac

Ortiz

Edu

Davis

Aluko

Bendiksen

Jelavic

I would want to draft Mckay in too and bench Davis but that will never happen. Infact, I would imagine McCoist will be even more reluctant to play McKay now he has been questioned on him. Defensively we were solid enough, can see the same again.