***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

Arguably one of our best performances this season was away to Well with a midfield of Ortiz, Naismith, Davis and Wylde.

None of them are holding midfielders. You could slot in McKay or Bendiksen in place of Naismith and go back to attacking teams and pressing them all over the park.

I doubt McCoist will go with it in this game but it's an idea.

People keep saying we can't make a big amount of changes but we absolutely smashed Motherwell with a team including McMillan, Perry, Wylde, Naismith in midfield with Davis...

Freshen up this team or we could be out of the running for the league by the end of the window.

If you offered me a scrappy 1-0 win right now, I'd take it.

Usually W, I'd agree with that.

But I think it's time we demanded more. Doing just enough has really came back to bite our arses and that's why we've lost a 15 point lead.

But I think it's time we demanded more. Doing just enough has really came back to bite our arses and that's why we've lost a 15 point lead.

Exactly. We need to attack for 90 minutes and get as many goals as possible. Not only will we win but we will improve our GD and get the confidence back. At the moment, we are scoring not many goals and struggling to win games.

I agree with the sentiment, but. This moment in time we just need to get back to winning ways. If we don't then more and more negativity starts creeping into our game as shown lately.

Call me disloyal but if McCulloch starts this game I won't go back to Ibrox for a while I'm afraid. He symbolises everything that is bad with our team at the moment and I just cannot watch our team with a limited 34 year old footballer trying to to run around after players. IMO he was finished when we signed him and the fact that this guy still claims a jersey 4 years on is a damning indictment of our team

People seem to be forgetting that Jelavic might not even be at Ibrox come the Well game even though if a deal is done i would like to think Jelavic would want to give us a send off.

I hate this 1 upfront crap so id go with

:McGregor:

:Broadfoot: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Davis: :Fleck: :Edu: :Wallace:

:Aluko: or :Jelavic: :Lafferty:

We need to replace what Naismith gave us so id like to give Fleck 4 or 5 games in CM to try something different.