Marvin Andrews Loyal:

Bluepeter9

160 members have voted

1. 1. I'll keep believing in 4 in a row

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will win the lge, i have complete faith, but it doesnt change the fact we are a rank rotten footballing team at the moment.

we need a full overhaul in midfield and attack a.s.a.p as the current lot just wont do.

were just lucky that that manky mob are managed by a fuckin muppet atm.

I think ALLY will have had a very long and hard look at last nights performance and if he and the players who are currently repersenting US think any of them covered themselves in glory they are sadley mistaken,i think this result should be the KICK UP THE BACKSIDE they all need,and i believe we can make it if we turn our defeats into VICTORY...54 and counting :21:

its a stupid poll imo, no offence to the OP but not many rangers fans would give up the title now no matter what had happened

but the fact still remains that something bad is happening at ibrox and it needs fixed and fast, if we lose more ground in the next few weeks then it could be lights out for the title challenge

having watched the game last night, the best of 2 bad teams won the match, but i still think they will drop more points and i think we will, but if i never believed i would not go to watcv the team, feck i thought we were certs for title the year we signed dougie bell and cammy fraser :doh

having watched the game last night, the best of 2 bad teams won the match, but i still think they will drop more points and i think we will, but if i never believed i would not go to watcv the team, feck i thought we were certs for title the year we signed dougie bell and cammy fraser :doh

two of my all time favssmiley-gen014.gif

(tu)

BP9 im in this RSC you have formed.

but on the way to games i can sometimes sing naughty songs on the bus will this be allowed? :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

As long as your no causing offense thats ok and as long as your no drinking !! Alcohol is illegal on the buses :pipe:

its a stupid poll imo, no offence to the OP but not many rangers fans would give up the title now no matter what had happened

but the fact still remains that something bad is happening at ibrox and it needs fixed and fast, if we lose more ground in the next few weeks then it could be lights out for the title challenge

I was trying for light hearted positivity!:blush:

I was trying for light hearted positivity!:blush:

i know, hence why my reply was only a couple of sentences :D

in all honesty i still wouldnt concede that wee horrible cunt the title even if he was actually holding the fucking thing, the thought simply wont enter my mind

im just too realistic in knowing that we ourselves could be the reason that this league could be lost, nothing that they bastards do, but us making a james hunt of it, which we have done already

they bastards needed snookers last month, now its in their own hands, thats gut wrenching to say the least :(