Police Report "No Sectarian Singing" at OF match

Ger for life

Totally sick to the back teeth with those vermin gettin away with murder!

Free speech for them and jail for us!

As for that subversive vote catcher salmond, I've not got words henious enough for that prick!

I'm all for equal rights and tolerance, but those fuckers have takin it to a new level and redefined both equal and tolerance.

We have allowed THEM to take the higher moral ground, probably because THEY must spend all of their waking hours working out how to fuck us, stroking the media and authorities alike on so how fucking oppressed they all are and all that they do is part of heritage and acceptable.

Well, what about OUR heritage??

WE could have prevented all this, if we had got of our collective arses(including me!) voted and made sure that salmond would never be re-elected. Lesson learned when the next election comes around? I do fucking hope so, or we will all be walking around with an official skull and cross bones attached to our clothing and no human rights.

Also remember, that particular institution of the anti christ, oppressed the whole fuckin planet for centuries and haven't really stopped. South Ireland is a good example and admire Enda for the action he has taken against them.

It will be the rc state of Scotland soon and no RFC if they get their way, so let us use at least one of our democratic rights and vote, as there are many on the planet who do not not have the privilage to do so.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

I'd never tell my five year old son that that shower of murderer loving cunts were entitled to sing about it, no matter how many years passed.

Then again, you seem to be in touch with the kind of mindset that thinks like that.

Fuck you, and all of those who excuse the fascist republican bastards we have to tolerate in this country.

I was wondering how long you'd humour such a blatant tarrier :D

I admire your indefatigability Sir!

the this is a good thing attitude won't. help when their is no such declaration from the police after the next game at ibrox.

if we don't highlight the lie now we will suffer in march.

Absolutely spot on, we will be hung out to dry come the next match at Ibrox between us and Scotlands Shame.

You better believe it.

I know it, the script will have been written long before the game even takes place. We all know its coming. Why our fans have let the police get away with this blatant cover up is beyond me. Hopefully the club keep all evidence for when Plod and Holyrood try and pin Scotlands shame on us come March.

Totally sick to the back teeth with those vermin gettin away with murder!

Free speech for them and jail for us!

As for that subversive vote catcher salmond, I've not got words henious enough for that prick!

I'm all for equal rights and tolerance, but those fuckers have takin it to a new level and redefined both equal and tolerance.

We have allowed THEM to take the higher moral ground, probably because THEY must spend all of their waking hours working out how to fuck us, stroking the media and authorities alike on so how fucking oppressed they all are and all that they do is part of heritage and acceptable.

Well, what about OUR heritage??

WE could have prevented all this, if we had got of our collective arses(including me!) voted and made sure that salmond would never be re-elected. Lesson learned when the next election comes around? I do fucking hope so, or we will all be walking around with an official skull and cross bones attached to our clothing and no human rights.

Also remember, that particular institution of the anti christ, oppressed the whole fuckin planet for centuries and haven't really stopped. South Ireland is a good example and admire Enda for the action he has taken against them.

It will be the rc state of Scotland soon and no RFC if they get their way, so let us use at least one of our democratic rights and vote, as there are many on the planet who do not not have the privilage to do so.

One of the Reasons why I am off to England .Along with other reasons.The Country is foooked.