Swansea, QPR and Norwich all to stay up?

McCoist72

Would really love to see QPR relegated, mainly just because of that tosser Warnock. However, I think that they will spend a fair bit of money in January and that will probably see them safe. Provided Swansea don't do a Blackpool then they should be ok too, and Norwich seem pretty strong at home in particular, so I could probably see them going down. For me I think it will be Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan this year

I like Norwich, they are like a less ignorant Blackpool.

I also think Paul Lambert is a fantastic manager.

Yeah I agree, I hated the way Blackpool went about things last season, Norwich and Swansea as well have made themselves hard to beat and I think both will stay up.

Yeah I agree, I hated the way Blackpool went about things last season, Norwich and Swansea as well have made themselves hard to beat and I think both will stay up.

Swansea's home form has been great. It could go either way though, they could lose their home form all together or pick up more points on the road.

I'd like to see them stay up. Would prefer watching them play, than a Wolves etc.

If things keep going the way they are, Villa might not be far off being relegated come the end of the Season.

Swansea and Norwich I can see staying up, although 2 beggars at the helm maybe not a good thing

QPR may as well have a beggar at the helm as Warnock is an arrogant little cock who I despise, so please, go down