Hello Hello from Utrecht

Three Cheers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site. :-)

Is there a group who watch the matches in the 'dam/Utrecht?

Have to say Queens Day in the dam is the best party ever! Amazing.

Cheers mate. There`s a good few Bears in and around Amsterdam. We meet up for most TV games although I`m not there as much as I was when in the Dam. It was mental when we played Eindhoven and on the last game of the season as Ajax won the league the same day. On the champagne in Big Shots bar after 20 mins of the game :rolleyes:

Cheers mate. There`s a good few Bears in and around Amsterdam. We meet up for most TV games although I`m not there as much as I was when in the Dam. It was mental when we played Eindhoven and on the last game of the season as Ajax won the league the same day. On the champagne in Big Shots bar after 20 mins of the game :rolleyes:

Used to go Big Shots myself for the game with George, Frankie, Jim and the likes. Popped back in over Christmas but as my parents still live in Holland I chose to watch the OF at home with my Dad.

Used to go Big Shots myself for the game with George, Frankie, Jim and the likes. Popped back in over Christmas but as my parents still live in Holland I chose to watch the OF at home with my Dad.

Yep. The lads are still as nuts as ever. We`re watching the games in a different pub now as the arsehole owner of Big Shots cut George`s hours. I was up for the Tims game with George and Frankie and a few others. Here he is at opening time before the last game of the season

20fw8e8.jpg

Yep. The lads are still as nuts as ever. We`re watching the games in a different pub now as the arsehole owner of Big Shots cut George`s hours. I was up for the Tims game with George and Frankie and a few others. Here he is at opening time before the last game of the season

20fw8e8.jpg

Haha brilliant, what pub do you watch the games at now? I come over every once in a while to visit my parents.