Jelavic Thread

Brian Laudrup

West Ham have launched an ambitious bid to sign Chelsea striker Salomon Kalou on loan.

Manager Sam Allardyce has gone cool on Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic after their £6m bid was rejected and is hopeful that Chelsea will allow them to take Kalou instead.

Don't k ow if it has already been posted (tu)

I cannot be any clearer M, he did not promise to front load £25m. He said we could or would front load part of the overall investment. No way was he ever going to spend £25m in one season never mind one window.

(tu)

yes, but he didnt even put the 5million in. thats the point im getting at. nevermind front loading the money.

he has put ZERO from his own pocket in.

and anyone using the he cleared the bank debt patter is deluded. clearing the bank debt was the fee he paid to own rangers. if rangers were on sale for the £1 he paid m,urray i would have fuckin bid £2.

the truth of the matter was the price of buying the club was clearing the debt we owed lloyds. that was sdm trying to make up for the mess he made(which is too little to late).

Well we spent £5.3m and signed 20 players under Allys watch. Not a bad investment. Allys budget could and should have been spent much better.

which will all be covered by gate receipts/season money/tv money/sponsorship ect ect ect.

what part of whyte has put nothing in do you not understand.

NIKICA JELAVIC has revealed a move to West Ham would seriously tempt him.

The striker seems certain to leave Rangers this month, with Hammers boss Sam Allardyce eyeing a £6million bid, as SunSport revealed.

Jelavic's dad claims he is holding out for a move to Liverpool.

But the Croat said: "West Ham are a great club. They are not a second division club — they are a famous Premier League club who happened to be relegated last season and will return to the Premier League next season.

"It would be nice to play there if the opportunity comes up and the club agrees.

"West Ham are a big club, but I'm also playing at a big club and it wouldn't bother me in the least if I had to stay here.

"The manager appreciates me and likes me, but I know the club are in a difficult financial situation and if they decided they needed to sell me, I would accept it.

"There have been a lot of stories, but nothing is on the horizon yet.

"Believe me, I know as much about it as everyone else.

"Every day I am supposedly moving to a new club, which I guess must be very interesting to people.

"I've left everything to my manager and I don't even call him these days. I don't care about it.

"I know they are talking about offers from Liverpool and West Ham, but if they made an offer, it would be up to the club. If it were true, the manager would have told me because the club have always been fair with me."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4083899/Jelavic-Id-be-happy-to-sign-for-Big-Sam.html#ixzz1kQI6BnpK

which will all be covered by gate receipts/season money/tv money/sponsorship ect ect ect.

what part of whyte has put nothing in do you not understand.

And? The fact is the club still spent the money and is committed to these contracts.

Anyway, i dont expect him to put his hands in his own pockets, i dont want that from our owner, i want our club to live within its means. Something Murray could never do and something which we need to do. What part of that do you not understand?

yes, but he didnt even put the 5million in. thats the point im getting at. nevermind front loading the money.

he has put ZERO from his own pocket in.

and anyone using the he cleared the bank debt patter is deluded. clearing the bank debt was the fee he paid to own rangers. if rangers were on sale for the £1 he paid m,urray i would have fuckin bid £2.

the truth of the matter was the price of buying the club was clearing the debt we owed lloyds. that was sdm trying to make up for the mess he made(which is too little to late).

Whether he did or didnt, the club still spent money.

And?What do you want? Some free spending billionnaire?

Have i mentioned the bank debt?

Yeah.

Hemmings

Healy

Little

Lafferty

Will do the job.

They've just pretended to be shit all this time

Jesus MCLACHLAN, your rep has taken a battering from last time I looked!

While I think you are correct that the names above are not going to replace Jelavic’s creativity or goals I still think Lafferty offers us something as his goals have helped secure titles and they are usually important ones.

The point is in the last month or so Jelavic (While still scoring goals which is important) has not looked half the player we had last season and with every passing game his value is going down as the performances are becoming very stale indeed. If he wants to go then we should accept the best bid we can as who knows how much we will get if he plays like this for the rest of the season and has a shite Euros.

I don’t think there is a replacement out there who is in our budget who has the ability of Jelavic but I thought we would never replace Boyd’s goals…then Millers goals and been wrong both times…

Here’s hoping for the hattrick!

Jesus MCLACHLAN, your rep has taken a battering from last time I looked!

While I think you are correct that the names above are not going to replace Jelavic’s creativity or goals I still think Lafferty offers us something as his goals have helped secure titles and they are usually important ones.

The point is in the last month or so Jelavic (While still scoring goals which is important) has not looked half the player we had last season and with every passing game his value is going down as the performances are becoming very stale indeed. If he wants to go then we should accept the best bid we can as who knows how much we will get if he plays like this for the rest of the season and has a shite Euros.

I don’t think there is a replacement out there who is in our budget who has the ability of Jelavic but I thought we would never replace Boyd’s goals…then Millers goals and been wrong both times…

Here’s hoping for the hattrick!

My Reputation has indeed taken a battering..

Probably cause i think

McCoist isn't fit to be Gaffer

Whyte isn't fit to own the club

Sandaza is shit

O'Connor is shit.

Healy is worse than both above

etc. etc.

Many on here don't like the Truth.... And when I'm right its just point scoring on my behalf apparently.