Aberdeen Fans

King_gazza

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeezo! My old local will never have seen anything like that before.WTF were their casuals doing in Hyndland?Not even that close to Hillhead or Partick underground.Very strange

I they tried to body swerve the Rangers fans. But they found out where they were.

Not usually one for talking about this and i've never actually saw a fight at a football game before, but i'm glad these cunts go it today.

(tu):uk: Eveen Ra sellick fans wouldn't dream of getting on the subway and getting off at Ibrox.

(tu) It's stupid to say it because they are no marks of the highest order. But until you actually sit next to the cunts for 90 mins, it would be enough to make anyone hate them.

my mate sits next to the away fans.. good thing im at the other end of the stand :)

I got it from FF where i get most stuff. i only go on FF and here. I walked by the subway station about 2:15 and there was alot of Rangers fans as usual standing out side the pup etc but, i never seen any of the sheep.

Ahhh cool bud (tu)

I was walking past the WRC about 10 to 3 when 2 riot vans & a police motorbike went speeding past so knew it kicked off somewhere.

One got kicked square in the balls just at the ticket office and was down on the ground greeting.

No comment, officer. :rolleyes:

:lol: There must be something about the corner at the TO. a few years ago there was a Q of sheep fans waiting to get in and they were being there usual selfs acting hard.

so this big Rangers walks up looks around a couple of times and sticks the nut on him. :lol:

There was no polis and the sheep walked away holding his nut.