Aberdeen Fans

King_gazza

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate was saying the 'ultras' came out the subway and started throwing bottles across the road at everyone making there way to the game, women and children included. A wee five year old girl on his bus had to have 9 stitches on her forehead as she got hit with a bottle of buckfast walking past with her mum. Red Ultras? Scarring a wee girl for life? Aye there hard man right enough, scum the lot of them!

heard they got a wee slap and a few were left lying on the street.

:lol: good. I have never wished this on anyone before but, i hope the cunts are pan bread.

They really are a bunch of inbred bastards. I had to stand next to the cunts today. when we scored i nearly grabbed this ugly looking cunt if it wasn't for the steward pulling him back.

They are just like Ra sellick. Accept they don't think there Irish. But everything else about them is the same.

P.S on the topic of missle throwing, does anything think they will complain at some of the things thrown at Fyvie and the player that got injured for them?

I know it was only bits of paper but anything will get deemed as a missle nowadays.

Never seen anything getting flung at him? was it up at the copland end? When Aluko took our 1st corner a inbred tried to throw one of the shitey wee Aberdeen flags they had at him.

got told the icf kicked the shit out of about 50 aberdeen casuals outside the rock bar on hyndland rd west end . :praise:

Just up the road from me! That's a weird one! Miles away from the stadium! Hope the got a good kicking

Missed all this. Got off the underground at about 10/5 to 3, and there was a police line keeping the sheep in the wee alcove right next to the subway, and we all got shepherded (no pun intended!) around them.

Some police horse and dogs kicking about, but police were fine when I got there, just moving folk along as the sheep got given a few rounds of Rule Britania and "you're only here to see the Rangers"