Aberdeen Fans

King_gazza

I was slow leaving at FT - with those scum being penned in, they were giving their Ibrox disaster song big licks.

Thought that was in the new illegal category?

Cos there were few bears left, they'll probably claim it was 'in private' and there 'was noone left to offend'

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sheep shagging fuckers think that we are there rivals lol.....Aye 20 year ago when they were have decent , As for hitting a wean the cunt deserves a serious pasting and a hope he got it...Hope they get relegated n the gers should ban the lot of them from ibrox. How in this day an age a group of fans sing about stadium disasters n young promising players getting there carears practicly ended is a fuckin joke..SHOWER A DIRTY EVIL CUNTS...

Right, now the Aberdeen fans were bang out of line, but as i walked past all the action towards the stadium, there were several gers "fans" rushing back in the opposite direction, presumably to get in on the action. People who I have seen before and are more interested in hatred/violence than they are the football.

I also think the police overreacted and made things worse than they were. They all seemed to be in a state of panic.

The aberdeen fans got it just as bad as the gers fans did. I saw one guy from the sheep, looked to be the ring leader, step forward and shout at the gers fans, female police on a horse just rattled him across the jaw with her truncheon.

It was horrible to see scenes like this. There were guys who were just trying to get to the game that the police pepper sprayed.

One guy just tapped a police man on the shoulder to ask him something and the police man's reaction was to turn to him and raise his truncheon and was ready to swing at him.

Your meant to behave mate. Fucking gutted i missed this now :disappointment:

Woulda been fun :uk: You going next week mate?

Aye mate (tu)

We will probably be in the new louden again before the match, hopefully meet you and I'll tell you what happened, some laugh :lol: I was with Gary at the time lol

Aye mate (tu)

We will probably be in the new louden again before the match, hopefully meet you and I'll tell you what happened, some laugh :lol: I was with Gary at the time lol

Gary is naughty, i dont want you hanging around with that boy anymore :lol:

I reckon we will be in there next week at somepoint mate but i will let yae know nearer the time

Right, now the Aberdeen fans were bang out of line, but as i walked past all the action towards the stadium, there were several gers "fans" rushing back in the opposite direction, presumably to get in on the action. People who I have seen before and are more interested in hatred/violence than they are the football.

I also think the police overreacted and made things worse than they were. They all seemed to be in a state of panic.

The aberdeen fans got it just as bad as the gers fans did. I saw one guy from the sheep, looked to be the ring leader, step forward and shout at the gers fans, female police on a horse just rattled him across the jaw with her truncheon.

It was horrible to see scenes like this. There were guys who were just trying to get to the game that the police pepper sprayed.

One guy just tapped a police man on the shoulder to ask him something and the police man's reaction was to turn to him and raise his truncheon and was ready to swing at him.

I hope she gets promoted for that :praise:

How many years since the sheep shaggers won one of their 'Cup Finals' at Ibrox?

There must be a whole generation of them never seen a win which can't really be good for them given that its what they live for.

Anyway thats the shite wiped off the bottom of the shoe antil the next time we play them. I genuinely couldn't tell you one of their results in the last 10 years other than when thay play us. Not the slightest bit of interest unless in them.

Insignificant pieces of excrement easily forgotten.

How many years since the sheep shaggers won one of their 'Cup Finals' at Ibrox?

There must be a whole generation of them never seen a win which can't really be good for them given that its what they live for.

Anyway thats the shite wiped off the bottom of the shoe antil the next time we play them. I genuinely couldn't tell you one of their results in the last 10 years other than when thay play us. Not the slightest bit of interest unless in them.

Wish I could say the same but I despise the bastards more than the bheggers.

Wish I could say the same but I despise the bastards more than the bheggers.

Do you watch out for their results every week?

Could you name more than 2 of their players?

Do you know what position they are in the League?

I can honestly answer NO to all those questions cos they are completely insignificant.

I even forgot Archie Knox was there.

How many years since the sheep shaggers won one of their 'Cup Finals' win which can't really be good for them given that its what they live for.

I dunno - I always remember a good shit! :)

Do you watch out for their results every week?

Could you name more than 2 of their players?

Do you know what position they are in the League?

I can honestly answer NO to all those questions cos they are completely insignificant.

I even forgot Archie Knox was there.

I couldn't give a fuck about their club, it's the scum that follow the club that I fucken hate.