Aberdeen Fans

King_gazza

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also when I was going into the stadium there was a numpty with an Aberdeen jacket standing singing outside the Megastore [looked out his box] and some fella went for him.

Got split up pretty quickly tho.

He deserves to get a doing then. What is he doing at the megastore? there shitey wee busses park behind the wee Rangers club.

Never seen anything getting flung at him? was it up at the copland end? When Aluko took our 1st corner a inbred tried to throw one of the shitey wee Aberdeen flags they had at him.

No where the Blue Order and Union Bears sit. Paper got tossed to Fyvie when he took a corner from that end.

Got on the subway at cowcaddens about 2.15 as I usually do, and the subway went to the first stop and around 30 men dressed head to toe in black clothes were waiting outside it but never got on, which I thought was weird, then the next stop around the same number of guys get on in my carrage and I assumed they were Rangers men untill I noticed the growls they were giving me, didn't take much notice of it but the subway got to ibrox around 2.30 then heard all that had happend, they are dirty inbred bastards! And some of the stories I've heard are just terrible, young girls and boys getting hurt! If they were real hardmen they would have took on me and a few of the older bears on the carrage, fucken scumbags! Should be banned from comming near our stadium!

got told the icf kicked the shit out of about 50 aberdeen casuals outside the rock bar on hyndland rd west end . :praise:

Good. Absolute scum the lot of them - attacking weans ffs. No lives, no brains, and a pathetic shower of shite for a team.

Got on the subway at cowcaddens about 2.15 as I usually do, and the subway went to the first stop and around 30 men dressed head to toe in black clothes were waiting outside it but never got on, which I thought was weird, then the next stop around the same number of guys get on in my carrage and I assumed they were Rangers men untill I noticed the growls they were giving me, didn't take much notice of it but the subway got to ibrox around 2.30 then heard all that had happend, they are dirty inbred bastards! And some of the stories I've heard are just terrible, young girls and boys getting hurt! If they were real hardmen they would have took on me and a few of the older bears on the carrage, fucken scumbags! Should be banned from comming near our stadium!

Ahh but fuhrer salmond sees no problem with this filth and their taunting of the 66 dead