Aberdeen Fans

King_gazza

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to see if i could find a story about it online but no joy

you wont hear a thing . but if was us doing it it be rangers fc scotlands shame . the press would have a field day . but cos its some other shitty team supporters they dont blink a eye

I'm told many Aberdeen cowards were battered senseless on Dumbarton Rd and outside the Rock pub in Hyndland.

I'm told this also.

I'm also told that many were battered senseless at the Ibrox subway yesterday.

I'm told that some of Glasgow's finest individuals, who wish to remain anonymous, have knuckles that smell of fish gut this morning - with streaks of North Sea oil, blood and snot mixed in. :rolleyes:

you wont hear a thing . but if was us doing it it be rangers fc scotlands shame . the press would have a field day . but cos its some other shitty team supporters they dont blink a eye

Very true mate (tu)

Edit: Mind you there was a tiny tiny article in the paper when the Stuttgart casuals kicked off in the subway.

Summing up (for those of a nervous disposition - look away now), this was known in football parlance as,

"A right fucking hammering!"

They were, to quote wee Alex Bug-Eyes favourite dirge, "sent homeward to think (and recover) again!" :sherlock:

From here-on-in when you look in a Dictionary for the word "battering" you will be confronted by a photo of the Sheep scum cowering behind the protection of women and children (and Plod).

Cowards all.

In the 30 years i've been watching Rangers the only time I've seen trouble at games it involved Aberdeens scummy fans....Remember at Pittodrie the bastards were trying to slash us with stanleys leaning through the polis to do it the polis done fukk all....Sheep are worse than tarriers at football games.

Two football fans were arrested on Saturday after a disturbance outside an underground station.

A spokesman for Strathclyde Police said two police officers had been injured as a result of the incident, which involved fans from both sides.

Officers were called to Copland Road, next to Ibrox Subway Station in Glasgow, at around 2.50pm, just before Rangers were due to kick off against Aberdeen in the Scottish Premier League at home.

The final score was Rangers 1-1 Aberdeen.

Two football fans were arrested on Saturday after a disturbance outside an underground station.

A spokesman for Strathclyde Police said two police officers had been injured as a result of the incident, which involved fans from both sides.

Officers were called to Copland Road, next to Ibrox Subway Station in Glasgow, at around 2.50pm, just before Rangers were due to kick off against Aberdeen in the Scottish Premier League at home.

The final score was Rangers 1-1 Aberdeen.

Where is this from??