Mo Edu

Dennis

Glad to see him back to his best.

Some posters seem to think his recent good form wipes his poor performances at the start of the season from existence. It doesn't work like that, but he's playing very well just now. I hope he can keep it up.

I think it might be Mo's attitude that has been the problem.

I previously posted on here about one of his USA team mates being interviewed about Mo's practical jokes and his carefree attitude. He said (half joking), "Mo thinks football is his hobby".

OK, there's nothing wrong with a bit of hilarity, but it's not good enough just to be happy being a footballer at Ibrox. At Rangers you need to have a hardened attitude to winning.

I'm not making a big deal about his team mate's comment, but it's made me wonder if Mo takes things seriously enough at times. On the other hand, it could just have been a throwaway line.

Either way, there's nothing wrong with his attitude lately.

Some people believe he's a shite player having a run of good games.

I think bollocks.

He's a great player who had a run of shite games last season, and has came out the end of that run a better player.

People forget that Americans start their football education at a much more mature age than Scottish players.

People like Gregg Wylde have probably been playing football for longer than him.

Thought he was magnificent today but it was also very noticeable that Aluko was always somewhere near Mo when he had the ball.That little triangle of Davis,Edu and Aluko was very impressive today.Other than that I thought Mo's workrate was tremendous and he never gave the Hibs mids any time at all.Unlucky not to score.