Everton deal accepted

Eastcoast Al

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of the day he is leaving to play at a better club in a bigger and better league

he signed for us but always said he hoped to play in the priemer league and it appears he will get his chance .

good luck to him

Need to disagree mate. Finish what you start the only players that move in january should be players that are out of favor, last 6 months or get stupid bids put in. if he seen the season out yes i would wish him luck but for me its a BIG F OFF.

Well I for one would rather play for Rangers rather than sit mid to bottom of the EPL :21: fucking everton , only thing they're famous for are their toffees :lol:

Of course you would, you are a Rangers fan.

Jelavic isn't. Why anyone would expect him to turn down a massive wage in the world's biggest league is beyond me.

If he wants noticed by Bilic for the Euros, it's the logical thing for him to do.

Everton close to deal for Nikica Jelavic

Gary Jacob and Tony Barrett

The TimesPublished: 30 January 2012Everton

Everton have had a £3.5 million bid accepted for Nikica Jelavic, taking advantage of Rangers’ parlous financial position...Merseyside club entering the final hours of the transfer window. Jelavic, who missed Rangers’ 4-0 win over Hibernian on Saturday.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/sitesearch.do?querystring=Jelavic&p=tto&pf=all&bl=on

This better not be the case , not at that price if it is Whyte and co better GTF , If the papers are to be believed West Ham offered & million did they not , so WTF is going on .