Whyte would not release funds.

RossRFC1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe we could not even use the wages from players going out on loan to either bring in a free transfer or a loan if we can't use Jelavic money.

There must be EPL clubs that have strikers not in their squad that we could loan to give them 1st team football

McCoist is not the only manager to sign players that have not worked out and Whyte must see that to have any chance of winning the league we need a striker.

It's looking pretty unlikely that any signings are coming in before 11 but I remain hopeful we can use the jelavic money for some decent free transfers. Estonian guy, got this Cameroon guy on trial and who knows what else is about.

Bleak times mind you and I fear we don't have the firepower to win this title now! Hope I'm wrong! ?

We're operating at a £10m loss this season thanks to no European football according to his statement earlier. It's no surprise he didn't let Ally spend the money.

We'll have to make do on loans or free transfers. :disappointment:

That's right it's Ally's fault we're in this financial mess.

We're operating at a £10m loss this season thanks to no European football according to his statement earlier. It's no surprise he didn't let Ally spend the money.

We'll have to make do on loans or free transfers. :disappointment:

He promised mccoist funds and even said on a television interview if he had to front end money he would! He said it didnt depend on european football the guys a fucken chancer.

What I find strange is McCoist letting players like Fleck go out on loan, I'm pretty sure if he knew he would not get any money to replace them he would rather have kept them as it was obvious Jelavic was going.

So did Whyte say to McCoist that he could use wages from players going out and then change his story. Not good if that is what happened.

So how do you feel about the 1 million bid tabled for Holt. You can't say we have no money to spend unless you believe the bid was a sham, with the intention of misleading the support again.

Which is worse?

the bid was a sham - in my opinion obviously

bid £1 million knowing fine well it would be rejected but wouldnt then go for the cheaper targets.

i look forward to a statement from whyte tomorrow

the bid was a sham - in my opinion obviously

bid £1 million knowing fine well it would be rejected but wouldnt then go for the cheaper targets.

i look forward to a statement from whyte tomorrow

Listen believe what you want but the bid is/was real.

The guy i know is close to Ally and the whole 1st team squad. He told me we will bid if Jela goes and it will be a take it or leave it offer. They never took it but the bid was real and genuine. I posted this last night around 10 or 11 iirc