Whyte would not release funds.

RossRFC1

You do know that was outside Ibrox and after a meeting with the owner?

His face says it all ffs

of course I do, my point still stands

It's big leap from Ally walking to his car to we're all doomed

Whether we sign someone or not is a different matter, but it can't be surmised from those pics

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure craig will be booking his hols tmw with a skin off of jela transfer cash. just joking but as it stands until the tax case is over with we will not be doing much. dont forget about the 3 million that has been ringfenced or the money bain ringfenced too by hmrc and a judge.

And as I said in another thread...

Some of the latest comments are embarrassing.

Why the fuck would you want to send the club down even further by spending money which simply isn't there?

Im one of Allys biggest supporters but he is to blame as much as any because we got fucked out of Europe twice and that is were alot of the extra income comes from.

Ally brought in his own players and convinced Whyte to tie down the players he wanted, he then decided to loan out Fleck who is one of our forwards.

5 million plus add ons, Jelas wage, Weirs wage and others wage. This will cut the costs and get some much needed money.

We bid 1mil for Holt so that argument doesn't hold water unless you think that bid is basically feeding us bullshit.

You don't think it would have been prudent to use a fraction of the Yela fee to bring in a replacement which would significantly increase our chances of winning the league?

I'm with GOAT here.

He's a liar and a coward.

It won't be him that answers questions at press conferences. It'll be McCoist who has to put up with the media asking why nobody was brought in, when McCoist has previously said we need bodies in. It'll be McCoist who has to answer questions on Whyte's finances.

Come out and tell us what the deal is Whyte. None of your bullshit one liners. The truth. It's what the fans want to hear.

The deal is obvious, murray and his sycophants robbed us blind and left us in the shit, yet you attack a guy who is trying to get us out of the shit.

Ally completely fucked up Europe. The extra revenue was huge to the club. Why would Whyte trust him?

But also, do we not have any youth striker apart from Hemmings? Obviously in many ways its a lot harder to come into the side a youngster up front but on the other hand, if you can score you can score. Ally has to use all the tools available to him and that includes youngsters, if we have any, as well. I honestly don't know who we have there but surely to fuck there is someone?

And as I said in another thread...

Some of the latest comments are embarrassing.

Why the fuck would you want to send the club down even further by spending money which simply isn't there?

Im one of Allys biggest supporters but he is to blame as much as any because we got fucked out of Europe twice and that is were alot of the extra income comes from.

Ally brought in his own players and convinced Whyte to tie down the players he wanted, he then decided to loan out Fleck who is one of our forwards.

5 million plus add ons, Jelas wage, Weirs wage and others wage. This will cut the costs and get some much needed money.

Well fucking tell us then. Whyte doesn't have the balls to say it. That's were the problem lies. He'll forever be haunted by the £5Million remark, it was never there. That money was CL money. Not his money.

Ally is to blame yes, as are the players who were not good enough to beat Malmo or Marribor. But Whyte is the one who told the lies, and fed us bullshit so we would keep buying our Season Tickets. That's were the line stops.

Chancer. Absolute chancer. After Murray all I wanted was the truth. I know our Club was run horribly before Whyte, I know a Russian billionaire wasn't going to come in and buy us. I don't/didn't expect us to spend £25Million over 5 Seasons there was no need to say that. Just treating the fans like mugs yet again for Season Ticket money.

fucking sick of it already, all this pointing the blame at people.

there is nothing we can do about this situation right now and there is still a league that we can win.

we are where we are. it would have been fantastic to bring in a replacement for Jela, but there is nothing that we can do about that now until the summer.

so you can either go have a cry like a fanny or a tim, or back Ally and the team to bring home 4IAR and win this league.

i know what i will be doing. let's win this league and then have a long hard look at ourselves over the summer.

fucking sick of it already, all this pointing the blame at people.

there is nothing we can do about this situation right now and there is still a league that we can win.

we are where we are. it would have been fantastic to bring in a replacement for Jela, but there is nothing that we can do about that now until the summer.

so you can either go have a cry like a fanny or a tim, or back Ally and the team to bring home 4IAR and win this league.

i know what i will be doing. let's win this league and then have a long hard look at ourselves over the summer.

Winning the league will take a bloody miracle now.

He made promises which were so dependent upon our entry in to Champs League or Europa League at least. Sooner or later this was going to come back and bite him and us in the arse. The pledge of £5m per season was stupid, it should never have been made and we should not be basing our business model's success solely on getting £10-15m from UCL money every season, it is totally unreliable and this season has proved to be our undoing.

Now I am not naive enough to miss the fact that there were also massive problems before Whyte came, but the fact is that he made promises that he could not keep, and in all honesty we are in no better a situation now than we were 6 months/1 year ago. We are still stumbling from one disaster to another. We as fans need some serious answers, not one-way statements with no chance for response.

we didn't take the bid for him in summer because the timing apparently left us with no chance of replacing him.

Yet we have taken a shite sum of money for a good player and didn't try and replace him (I don't believe the half arsed attempt to sign an offer the hill EPL player as effort)

Everything reeks of lies.

I reckon we'd be taking things a little better if the board just told us how it is instead of trying to force feed us porkies.

IMO,

Ally has show Whyte that he cant be trusted to run the football programe. Im not saying its completely correct ( juts how I think Whyte will look at this) but those of us with objectivity can see how Whyte has not stumped up more cash.

Transfer wise,

Goian, Bocca and Wallace came in and have done well. Recently Aluko has been fantastic. So lots of positives

Mckay, Ortiz, Whittaker, Healy, Bedoya, Weir deals now look a very bad bit of business in a cash strapped club. The players going out on loan especially Fleck and maybe Ortiz are bewildering, now Hutton has gone as well as Mcmillan.

Did Ness go to RC? Not sure....

Is this Ally's decision? Or was he told to reduce weekly wage bill? Ther are plenty of others as well who were offered out to loan like Broadfoot and Healy, Mckay.

We lost TKB for nothing.

We have lost 10mill quid of projected income from Ally fucking up europe.

We got some of that back by selling Jela.

IMO not getting to Europe has cost us massively and that should not suprise any of us as we kenw even under Murray what the consquenses of that are.

I really think Ally is hit and miss. And that, unfortunately is not good enough for a Rangers leader.

I have a feeling hooper and stokes will be gone soon as well. maybe even it out a bit.

thats why celtic have been trying like mad to sign up more strikers.

Not for another six months at least they won't. And the fact is that if they get £7m for Hooper, they will probably get at least £5m to reinvest. We have sold Jelavic and not seen any of the money

Not for another six months at least they won't. And the fact is that if they get £7m for Hooper, they will probably get at least £5m to reinvest. We have sold Jelavic and not seen any of the money

Are the Russian clubs still not able to buy players, sure their window closes tail end of February.

Lost all faith in Whyte today, I understand that a lot of this is Murray's fault but Whyte has lied to us, plain and simple. The look on Ally's face says it all. Mccoist won't leave though, he wouldn't leave Rangers in when we need stability so badly.

IMO,

Ally has show Whyte that he cant be trusted to run the football programe. Im not saying its completely correct ( juts how I think Whyte will look at this) but those of us with objectivity can see how Whyte has not stumped up more cash.

Transfer wise,

Goian, Bocca and Wallace came in and have done well. Recently Aluko has been fantastic. So lots of positives

Mckay, Ortiz, Whittaker, Healy, Bedoya, Weir deals now look a very bad bit of business in a cash strapped club. The players going out on loan especially Fleck and maybe Ortiz are bewildering, now Hutton has gone as well as Mcmillan.

Did Ness go to RC? Not sure....

Is this Ally's decision? Or was he told to reduce weekly wage bill? Ther are plenty of others as well who were offered out to loan like Broadfoot and Healy, Mckay.

We lost TKB for nothing.

We have lost 10mill quid of projected income from Ally fucking up europe.

We got some of that back by selling Jela.

IMO not getting to Europe has cost us massively and that should not suprise any of us as we kenw even under Murray what the consquenses of that are.

I really think Ally is hit and miss. And that, unfortunately is not good enough for a Rangers leader.

Bollocks, absolute fuckin bollocks. Im sick of reading this pish.

Your points are all probably valid, but im sick of hearing McCoist getting slaughtered for failing to qualify for europe at his first attempt. You cant say "right, we didnt qualify there, and it was your team, so you cant be rptrusted with any money from now on"

Fuckin sak him them, whats the point in keeping him. Should that have been the attitude towards Walter Smith every time he failed to get us into europe. We could have spent something, im not askin for tens of millions, but when your manager states time and time again he needs payers in, you have to do SOMETHING, especially when all youve done is go on about how you'll back him.

Btw mate, thats not an attack on you, im just sick of this theory that since Ally McCoist spent fuckin pennies in the summer and fucked up, he cant be trusted with any more money. If thats the case then whats the point keeping him.

This season was always going to be difficult for McCoist, as I've said in previous posts, mistakes were always going to be made and some harsh lessons learned. Trying to do a good job as Rangers manager was always going to be a difficult task but when your operating with both hands tied behind your back it is nigh on impossible. Selling one of our top players and bringing in no replacement is an act of folly that I feel will come back to haunt us. If Craig Whyte thinks we have enough to win the league then I feel he is sadly mistaken. Yes money is tight but surely even a loan deal for someone could have been arranged. Ally must be furious.