McCoist Jelavic

derekweir29

Just got a text saying mccoist in one of the papers admitting Jela didn't ask for move.

If true what the fuck is happening between Mccoist and the board. Pretty obvious that there is conflict.

Our board are obviously dodgy, I cba with such cunts running our club and bringing it to it's knees

Can;t believe McCoist is still there, it's shocking what Whyte is doing to Ally, all those promises of giving him funds when he needs them = bullshit!

Our board are obviously dodgy, I cba with such cunts running our club and bringing it to it's knees

Can;t believe McCoist is still there, it's shocking what Whyte is doing to Ally, all those promises of giving him funds when he needs them = bullshit!

If you add up what whyte has put into the club he has not done half as bad as people are making out.

But Russell claimed the 26-year-old demanded a move to the Premiership.

He said: "Nikica told Ally McCoist personally on Monday he wanted to move to the English Premier League, so to suggest he didn't want to leave Rangers is nonsense.

Asked directly what had happened, McCoist said: "I'd a good chat with Nikica Jelavic on Monday — and he has NEVER asked me to leave the club. But what I would say is that he has always maintained that he has wanted to play in the English Premiership.

"That's where I would leave it."

Somebody's lying.

He said: "Nikica told Ally McCoist personally on Monday he wanted to move to the English Premier League, so to suggest he didn't want to leave Rangers is nonsense.

Asked directly what had happened, McCoist said: "I'd a good chat with Nikica Jelavic on Monday — and he has NEVER asked me to leave the club. But what I would say is that he has always maintained that he has wanted to play in the English Premiership.

Somebody's lying

---------------------------------------------

The only real conflict I see is the with what the media have said. Those two quotes don't seem to be in conflict. Everybody knew he wanted to move to the EPL, but that doesn't mean he demanded a move.

Media :wanker: yet again throwing shit at the fan.

Somebody's lying

The only real conflict I see is the with what the media have said. Those two quotes don't seem to be in conflict. Everybody knew he wanted to move to the EPL, but that doesn't mean he demanded a move.

Their certainly not.

Their publishing quotes regarding the situation, there's no blaming the media here.

Someone is lying.

Asked directly what had happened, McCoist said: "I'd a good chat with Nikica Jelavic on Monday and he has NEVER asked me to leave the club. But what I would say is that he has always maintained that he has wanted to play in the English Premiership.

Somebody's lying

The reality of Jelavics departure is two-fold. One, the player wanted to leave and there is no point in trying to keep a player who no longer wants to be at Ibrox.Two, the Club is simply not in a financial position to turn down offers for players which give the Club a good return on its original investment.

This move suited both parties, however, trying to curry favour with the fans by spinning things using that self-same media to get the message across has came back to bite them on the arse.

If you add up what whyte has put into the club he has not done half as bad as people are making out.

Clue me up what the fuck has he done for the club gets rid of players and doesnt give McCoist a fucking penny yeah hes done a lot for Rangers.

Some fans really need to get a grip of themselves.This constant drip drip feeding of negativity into us is achieving everything the Bheasts from the East want.They are desperate to win this League and any piece of propaganda they can throw our way to divide and rule suits them.Maybe Jelavic didnt say directly to Ally on Monday he wanted to leave but the facts are that he always wanted to go to the EPL and of that there can be no doubt.He is gone now and it would be far more productive if the fans listened to Ally saying we must all get behind the Team.Anything other than that plays directly into the hands of the Bheasts who will love every minute of it.

Some fans really need to get a grip of themselves.This constant drip drip feeding of negativity into us is achieving everything the Bheasts from the East want.They are desperate to win this League and any piece of propaganda they can throw our way to divide and rule suits them.Maybe Jelavic didnt say directly to Ally on Monday he wanted to leave but the facts are that he always wanted to go to the EPL and of that there can be no doubt.He is gone now and it would be far more productive if the fans listened to Ally saying we must all get behind the Team.Anything other than that plays directly into the hands of the Bheasts who will love every minute of it.

This is a discussion forum. I very much doubt that there will be shouts of 'Did Jelavic jump, or was he pushed?' raining down from the Ibrox stands tomorrow afternoon. :rolleyes:

Their certainly not.

Their publishing quotes regarding the situation, there's no blaming the media here.

Someone is lying.

I don't think the quotes prove that someone is lying at all. It's just two different interpretations of the situation.

Whilst it sounds like Jela didn't demand to leave immediately, he probably played a clever game in that he knew Rangers would sell if offered good money and also stated clearly he wanted to play in the Premiership.

I don't have a problem with either quote. From a Rangers perspective he clearly didn't want to stay long term and therefore it's not a lie to say he wanted to leave. If he wants to play in the Premiership, how would he ever achieve that dream if he never left Rangers?

Just got a text saying mccoist in one of the papers admitting Jela didn't ask for move.

If true what the fuck is happening between Mccoist and the board. Pretty obvious that there is conflict.

I just got a text saying I could get £3600 for injuries in my recent accident.

But I didn't have one.

Somebody's lying

(tu)

Somebody's lying

Well pointed out

Somebody's lying.

Really? :unsure:

"Nikica told Ally McCoist personally on Monday he wanted to move to the English Premier League"

Asked directly what had happened, McCoist said: "...what I would say is that he has always maintained that he has wanted to play in the English Premiership."

Really? :unsure:

"Nikica told Ally McCoist personally on Monday he wanted to move to the English Premier League"

Asked directly what had happened, McCoist said: "...what I would say is that he has always maintained that he has wanted to play in the English Premiership."

Yes, really. No matter how they, or you for that matter, spin it, once again the fans have been treated as if they button up the back.

Are you still claiming that the £5m spend on the playing squad has been honoured? I remember vividly you saying that nobody could say anything until the end of January. I haven't seen you say anything since that date passed.

Yes, really. No matter how they, or you for that matter, spin it, once again the fans have been treated as if they button up the back.

Are you still claiming that the £5m spend on the playing squad has been honoured? I remember vividly you saying that nobody could say anything until the end of January. I haven't seen you say anything since that date passed.

You spin one way, I spin the other. I'd rather look on the bright side, I'm not going to apologise for that. Russel says Jelavic told McCoist he wanted to play in the Premiership, McCoist says the same. You see that as someone lying to us, I don't.

Our net spend has clearly been less than £5m on players over the season. Disappointing, clearly Whyte made a mistake saying what he said when he first took over. To be honest, he'd have been mad to stick to that promise after we exited Europe, so I'm glad he didn't. Would you rather he stuck to it?

Why does somebody have to be lying???

Jelavic didnt actually say, "I want to leave" but he hardly said he wanted to stay either!

Read between the lines, hes said from the word go that he wanted to play in the premiership...the way i see it the bid came in, hes said well i would like to play in the premiership and the deal happened.

To many people buying into the media's hype of trying to make Ally or the Wyhte look bad!