Administration thread

debear

Looks like it will happen by the end of the day. Only question is who gets to appoint the administrator!

Couldn't give a fuck about the points deduction. It means fuck all now to me. I only care about the club!

Definitiely happening today according to bbc scum

We just have to hope and pray we get to choose the administrator.

CW did not look to confident coming out his hotel there.

:-(

They appear to be saying that their application was lodged prior to that of Rangers. Big decision for the court now.

I read that too. I don't understand how that didn't make the news before we heard about Whyte's application though.

HMRC don't have much right to ask for their own administrator though do they?

We're well within our rights to appoint our own, I mean it's not as if we're going into Administration for the sake of it.

It would be one apoointed by the court.

I would dispute your last statement.

We have to assume if Whyte gets it he's going to stick to his word and rebuild us.

Does this leave us being forced to sell top earners on the cheap? McGregor, Davis, Whitts etc?

HMRC dictates prices im sure, but i doubt they'll be taken advantage off in terms of players, id imagine they'd have a advisor who would determine a "markets value" for each player.

Can Ibrox be sold? given the fact its a listed building and cant be altered or knocked down?

We have to assume if Whyte gets it he's going to stick to his word and rebuild us.

Does this leave us being forced to sell top earners on the cheap? McGregor, Davis, Whitts etc?

Who we gonna sell them to? There's no transfer window open for anyone to buy them.

I've a very bad feeling we're also going to lose in court today.

HMRC will be making a strong claim that Whyte is attempting a stitch up, to leave them at the back of the Que for a 50m+ debt, with the possibilty of takign the assest, winding Rangers up and leaving them with nothing. In whichc case a judge may very well rule in favour of HMRC, allow them to take us into admin and clean us out.

I don't think HMRC are asking to appoint administrator of their own...I don't think they can? They are disputing our right to do so, and are asking the court to appoint one instead. Obviously CW would expect preferential treatment if he appointed one. So this may be bad news for him; but would we as a club be worse of if an independent court appointed administrator took over (they have a legal obligation to look after the interests of all creditors while exploring all options to keep the club running as a going concern).

If CW is the real deal and best option he should be able prepare an acceptable package to the independent administrator. If he cannot...what does this tell you?

Worse thing that could happen is HMRC appointing a administrator, good thing though, and something that we and Craig Whyte will be banking on... Is the courts will go in our favour and let us appoint our own administrator.

This is the main point on Craig Whyte plan and the very thing, that I was saying yesterday about it being a bold and gutsy call yesterday.

It would be one apoointed by the court.

I would dispute your last statement.

You would dispute that we're going into Administration for the sake of it?

We've got valid grounds to enter Administration and we've done it. We're not operating at an acceptable level financially and can't sustain ourselves.

Rangers win (in a sense) and have until 3.30pm to appoint their own Administrators.

This is a better outcome than HMRC getting to appoint.

Plenty of time, we'll already have one lined up.

Craig Whyte gutsy call, is playing out well. It's a small victory for us.