Administration thread

debear

I have had the feeling all day that we need to go into admin today.

HMRC are fucking cunts and they are not backing down against us, that has been clear since day one. The fact they aren't backing down against us but gave Vodafone a bill for ยฃ11m in contrast to the ยฃ*billion they owed is despicable, whether it was a slightly different case or not.

Makes you wonder if it's taig led or not.

However, an hour and 45 mins to appoint an admin otherwise i'd say it was all but over. :(

Is the difference having your own man in there or is there an actual difference if HMRC had got this decision ?

It'll be miles better if we can appoint our own administrator, wouldn't it? It would allow us to protect our own interests in some way.

It is a bad day for the club, when success is measured by retaining our ability to appoint administrators rather than the court doing this for us.

One of the blackest days in the history of our great club, depressing times indeed.

I understand what you are saying; but this is the landscape we are in, and we can't pretend it can be any different. We need to get through this: the issue with HMRC has got to be concluded; and then we can move on.

Most likely a lot of shite but I got told that they'd open a transfer window just for Rangers to sell players maybe?

Also Ibrox main stand is a listed building so I'm sure no one can touch that.

Russia and OZ transfer window is still open but close this week?

Cara Sulieman @carasulieman

HMRC initially objected to Duff & Phelps - said there were concerns of "public perception" if they were appointed.

Cara Sulieman @carasulieman

HMRC will only accept the appointment of administrators if it's done by 3.30pm.

The Tims are just loving all this, makes me sick. They get to see their team handed the league and then watch us implode for seconds. The next old firm match should be interesting, that is for sure!

Its not even about those manky bastards any more, they haven't even begun to realise what this is going to do for Scottish football.

No TV deal + shitty Europe chances + loss of revenue from Old Firm games for a team that is already ยฃ8 million in the red from this year alone. They won't even last a couple of years unless they are personally funded by a sugar daddy consistently.

Plus, its going to pretty much kill off the SPL as they will easily lose about half their revenues.