Administration thread

debear

@carasulieman Cara Sulieman

HMRC said they were on way to hand in their petition yesterday when they found out #Rangers had handed in theirs.

I guess that means we got wind of them planning this and jumped in front of them yesterday?

Duff and Phelps the administrators (Whyte's choice).rangers 1 HMRC 0

i honestly thought the HMRC would get there way today - but now it seems the court has granted us until 3pm to get an admin in. I guess it's good news, although sickens me to say us going into admin is "good". But i honestly thought the court woudl favour HMRC as they stand to be swindled at the back of the Que and may not get a penny if Whyte works a fast one.

Just a small question

Assuming we get our own administrator appointed today etc can this be challenged by HMRC or is that cut and dry?

If what's being said is true then the courts and HMRC have agreed to allow us to appoint our administrators by 3.30pm, afterwards it's out of our hands. We've been thrown a lifeline here.

Am I right in saying at 3.30 if we choose our administators we are also confirming administration and will then get a 10 point deduction? Or is it just if we decide to go into admin in the next few days they will be the administrators.

Also probably been asked alot but who do we pay when/if we go into Admin? Thought it meant HMRC don't get anything?