What does Whyte have to do now to get your backing?

simplythebestest

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go bust and have to start again losing over a hundred years of history, I would advise him to run, far.

Far and fast...

I'm not against Whyte by any means, not for him either because at the end of the day this is about Rangers. If we do get through this though, I hope that he is nowhere near the club and actually dont think he will be his job will be done. Whatever that job actually is time will tell, but you have to wonder, even though he is the dodgiest of characters, is he really also that stupid. His life wouldn't be worth living tbh if he fucks us over and kills us.

Here's the thing though, if he is a perenially dodgy businessman moving from one company to the next he would need to stay under the radar. These past few months have seen his name dragged through more dirt than a tim's laundry basket.

If he walks from or is forced out of our club, he'll never work again and almost certainly be hated by hundreds of thousands. He has a house in this country and there are bears the wolrd over so he can't even hide away in Monaco either.

Surely he has no choice but to do whatever he can for redemption?

I agree that for someone trying to stay unnoticed it would be stupidity to target Rangers, but I can't possibly reconcile the £9m in tax with the actoins of a man who supposedly has the best interests of our club at heart.My sense of unease and mistrust is also based on the fact that if you look at his business history (what is available) then you see one wound-up company after another. I want him away from our club asap.

Far and fast...

I'm not against Whyte by any means, not for him either because at the end of the day this is about Rangers. If we do get through this though, I hope that he is nowhere near the club and actually dont think he will be his job will be done. Whatever that job actually is time will tell, but you have to wonder, even though he is the dodgiest of characters, is he really also that stupid. His life wouldn't be worth living tbh if he fucks us over and kills us.

I'm not saying that to try and be a "hardman" or whatever. If he ruins us he will fear for his life.

Look at what happened to lennon last year, he got bombs sent to him for less.

He needs to get his fucking finger out and act like a Rangers supporter. He has to act not only in the best interests of the club but in the interests of us, the supporters.

I am now starting to believe he is heading for this new pheonix club malarky, and if he is, he's moved from playing poker with HMRC to playing Russian Roulette with his life.

I'm not saying that to try and be a "hardman" or whatever. If he ruins us he will fear for his life.

Look at what happened to lennon last year, he got bombs sent to him for less.

Oh I know exactly what you mean, don't worry. Thats why I think he would have to be bloody stupid, because the emotions he is playing with are very strong indeed. Like most, if indeed not all bears, the feelings I have right now is that of when a close family member is seriously ill and about to die. Whyte must surely know the risks he would face, because there simply would be no hiding place for him. A lot of people would feel they had nothing else to lose if they lost Rangers.

I cannot see us going defunct, Whyte would actually have to travel in a tank with about 30 bodyguards armed with AK47's when he wanted to buy his morning paper. :lol:

Seriously he would be crucified beyond belief (even worse than now). Would he really risk his life like that?

Oh I know exactly what you mean, don't worry. Thats why I think he would have to be bloody stupid, because the emotions he is playing with are very strong indeed. Like most, if indeed not all bears, the feelings I have right now is that of when a close family member is seriously ill and about to die. Whyte must surely know the risks he would face, because there simply would be no hiding place for him. A lot of people would feel they had nothing else to lose if they lost Rangers.

I feel the exact same as you. Sick to my stomach 24/7.

i think when we consider all thats going on with cutting deals, spreading debt, moving money offshore, the whole thing is very shifty business.

even if he really wanted to tell the fans what was going on, i dont think he could. He doesnt want to reveal his plans of getting us out this mess in public, and anything he does say coudl potentially be used against him if this ends up in the courts.

i guess the best we can hope for is he has a plan to screw the HMRC out of a gigantic bill, which in turn would avoid liquidation, and we come out the otherside better for it. Then we can look back and have him to thank for a prosperous future.

although there are some sections of the support who dont think this is the case at all, and he is screwing us over for personal gain. I personally dont think this is the case, i believe he has far more to gain from achieving a sustainable, debt free Rangers that he owns, rather than owning a useless ibrox & murray park without a football team.

The non payment of bills suggest admin was always the plan. He is prepared to shaft small creditors most of whom will have been working for the club they love, and their father loved.

Being a Ranger, a TRUE Ranger is a way of life. This is not a life Mr Whyte embraces. There is no redemption for Mr Whyte.

i think when we consider all thats going on with cutting deals, spreading debt, moving money offshore, the whole thing is very shifty business.

even if he really wanted to tell the fans what was going on, i dont think he could. He doesnt want to reveal his plans of getting us out this mess in public, and anything he does say coudl potentially be used against him if this ends up in the courts.

i guess the best we can hope for is he has a plan to screw the HMRC out of a gigantic bill, which in turn would avoid liquidation, and we come out the otherside better for it. Then we can look back and have him to thank for a prosperous future.

although there are some sections of the support who dont think this is the case at all, and he is screwing us over for personal gain. I personally dont think this is the case, i believe he has far more to gain from achieving a sustainable, debt free Rangers that he owns, rather than owning a useless ibrox & murray park without a football team.

that is the best case scenario i suppose, but he won't be getting any thanks from me- he has brought nothing but embarrassment to this club since he came. from his pathetic dealings in the transfer market and the constant lying to our faces, to the evidence that has come to light this week- no he won't get a thanks from me no matter how his grand plan plays out.

The non payment of bills suggest admin was always the plan. He is prepared to shaft small creditors most of whom will have been working for the club they love, and their father loved.

Being a Ranger, a TRUE Ranger is a way of life. This is not a life Mr Whyte embraces. There is no redemption for Mr Whyte.

Are there actually any small-businesses owned and run by Bears who still have any contracts with the club? I thought David Murray had taken all that good-will and spunked it years ago.

I think the whole script was written by David Murray and Loyds from the start and that Whyte is doing the task he was given (for a large payoff of course) the last throw of the dice regarding the tax has been thrown and it could go one way or the other,once its settled I think we will have new owners,again all part of the script. I dont trust any of these money men,I would prefer fan ownership

I think this is well put. It seems a little to good to be true, but you've put across a good case. Time will tell I suppose :disappointment:

For redemption he'd need to:-

-Get us out of this without liquidation and with the HMRC case dead

-Explain what the hell Ellis is doing on the board

-Sing the sash at halftime during the next Celtic match

-Tell me who the girl is in SimpleyTheBestest's avatar, and provide her number

:lol: Can't help you there I'm afraid

I will not thank that man for anything. Even the companies who done the stadium upgrade work are chasing him for payment (apparently, I'm not 100% on this)

If we get through admin without the HMRC still having the power to bankrupt us, then sell us to someone who actually has a pot to piss in.

As a personal favour I also wouldn't mind if he could could take a parcel through customs for me, it's talcum powder for my auld maw in Spain, you don't get the right stuff over there, I'd take it myself but those police dogs keep barking at me for some reason.

Easy for me.

The 9 million in taxes we did not pay is extremely distressing. That needs to be sorted pronto. Get out of Administration -- with a PLAN that we all know about, invest in the squad before Europe, be transparent and embark on a plan to rebuild our reputation asap-- which is in tatters.

I was ok with the goings on (since we did not have any option due to Murray imho). but the 9million in tax? Bothers me. But I don't know the details.

He does not have a lot of leeway with anyone I suspect.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment. If HMRC had their way, we'd be wound up this week. (Feels like anyway). His admin move was premeditated imho, and perhaps a brilliant move.

Problem is... time will tell.. none of us want to wait another minute to see where all of this leads. 00000042.gif

Couldnt have said it better. Have a rep.