Message From Galatasaray Fans

ultrAslan22

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If they play on the street, we will support them standing on the sidewalk" - :praise: That's brilliant.

Its nice to see how other clubs fans are thinking of us. Just reminds us all how lucky we are to support the worlds most successful club.

Ah the Turks are alright wore a besiktas top in the ibrox bar marmaris during the man u away game last season. had a good laugh with a few of the barmen who obviously didnt like the top and one who eventually taught me the white black besiktas chant.

The rest fell into line when i told them the reason for wearing it :21::beer1:

Friendly with Galatasaray as soon as we get back on on our feet.

this. but maybe a two-leg one for the hell of it so we can visit them and take a sample of the crazy Turk atmosphere to bring back to Ibrox.

PS i think it is "Galata" rather than "Gala" that they call it as a nickname, Galata is the neighbourhood in Istanbul

Not one for special relationships but what a fucking gesture! Actually quite touching to see people from elsewhere care!

Next time you guys are in europe be careful of what you sing as you have just made a dangerous enemy in the celtic support led by graham spiers :lol: