Carlos Bocanegra

JRodgA2k8

Yes I know there were a good few others but Boca looked absolutely gutted...I was really feeling for him at the end :(

This whole situation is hurting everyone at the club and his reaction at our defeat today shows how much this means to him also.

We need to all continue to pull together every second week at Ibrox, fill our away sections, sell the place out and show that we are going nowhere.

I was right at the side of the tunnel and McCulloch was in tears

I thought he was. Was in the MR but seen him covering his eyes as he walked off the pitch.

I have to say a huge well done to Ross Perry, Bocanegra and Lee Wallace for walking around and clapping us all. Made me feel like everything I put into today was worth it, albeit the result was poor.

Some of the players took it badly today, some showed it in different ways. McGregor, although he didn't show it, was absolutely gutted. He's always screaming at the players, but today it was different.

The team are hurting for us, but they can only blame themselves for today's performance.

The fans who walked out today should be ashamed of themselves. Half or maybe more of our squad could be gone by the beginning of next week and they deserved to be applauded for their committment to Rangers. I've gone through redundancies at work, it is the worse thing you can possibly go through at work, these guys are going to through exactly the same, today, 15,000 fans just didn't give a shit.

Steve Davis had a poor game like alot of our players today but as our captain we need someone who will grab them by the scruff of the neck and tell them to pull their finger out and show some passion for the jersey and he is simply not the type of player or person to do this. Bocanegra would be a ideal choice as captain so I agree totally with previous posters.

The fans who walked out today should be ashamed of themselves. Half or maybe more of our squad could be gone by the beginning of next week and they deserved to be applauded for their committment to Rangers. I've gone through redundancies at work, it is the worse thing you can possibly go through at work, these guys are going to through exactly the same, today, 15,000 fans just didn't give a shit.

Couldn't agree more mate. I always stay till full time anyway but today's game was different. Everyone should have stayed till the end and clapped the team.