Anyone see that disgusting display at easter road?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're angered by that? Disgusting? Honestly, if that makes your blood boil then I'm not sure the Old Firm rivalry is for you. Or indeed any rivalry.

I actually have no qualms about them doing tha because i'm absolutely positive, if the shoe were on the other foot, we would be doing exactly the same.We cannot claim to have the greatest rivalry ever, then become offended when it is displayed.Of course, I don't like the subject matter but I would expect it nonetheless.

haha and people say the 'hand-wringers' are offended by anything.It does tend to only be the perma-raged folks on here that get pent up by 'displays' like this. Honestly if you have a problem with something like that then it's a wonder you can make it outside your front door in the morning without raging yourself into a coma.Get a grip, get some perspective, and fucking grow up.

here here!

Why would anyone get upset by this? We would do the exact same thing as would any set of rival fans.

The OP must spend his life being deeply offended by anything.

Am I honestly offended by that?: come on. When I was a youngster we sung Happy Birthday Dear Celtic, as we trounced them 5-1 in 1988. Swings and roundabouts. Rangers will be doing it again. It's football, and we should be careful about turning into them with the constant need to be offended by some of our number.

The mail online has it up, not going to post the link because it makes my blood boil just looking at it but no doubt you's will all see it again eventually.

What an absolute shower of scumbags, but as angry as I am I know they'll be laughing on the other side of their glakit faces once we get back on our feet again.

Why does it do that? Football rivals enjoying the misfortunes of Rangers. Comes with the territory.

What actually annoyed me more was the pictures of them doing the conga during the game right in front of the police and stewards. Stand up and display all the banners you want. Doesn't get to me in the slightest.

Start acting like you are above the law and singing banned songs and chants does get me annoyed.

What actually annoyed me more was the pictures of them doing the conga during the game right in front of the police and stewards. Stand up and display all the banners you want. Doesn't get to me in the slightest.

Start acting like you are above the law and singing banned songs and chants does get me annoyed.

The Conga is a banned song?

I'm not at all surprised by the complete lack of class, that's to be expected. They are away fans anyway and for that mob usually the worst of the worst, half of them will be banned from the san giro. It's funny how you can walk about with a scarf that says "the H*** have gone bust" and nothing gets done about it.

Have you seen the cunts walking about with scarfs like this?

Have you seen the cunts walking about with scarfs like this?

Seen it, so called news outlets are quite happy to stick pictures of the cunts all over their site with them.

Pa6rK.png

I'll probably get into trouble off folk for posting that or banned or something because people think I'm on the wind up. But if that were a Rangers fan with the F word on a scarf it would be all in our faces, doesn't matter how man *** we used.