Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Arsenal fan-boys will love this! Yes, I know all about the "historical links with Arsenal", but quite frankly, I couldn't give a flying fuck about them. No disrespect intended to Arsenal (just another club that have nothing that interests me), but to me, The Rangers are what matters. I think the only time I've ever mentioned the Arsenal shares to anyone was last week, when I (jokingly) said to someone, cant remember who, that as we had a share in Arsenal, and vice versa, maybe they should be helping us out.

As the boards resident Whyte bananaboy, I havent changed my opinion, Murray is the root of the problem. I'm not buying into the hysteria that paints a here today, gone tomorrow venture capitalist as the fall guy for 20+ years of fucking with my club. I know who I blame.

I can only conclude from your blind faith that you are either whyte or you realise you have backed yourself that far into a corner you just can't get out. What will it take for you to realise the guy is a cretin?

My uncle managed to get him and my dad tickets to the tour years ago and my old man was so sure kids weren't allowed on it at the time :mad: I think the fucker just wanted freedom for a pint afterwards :lol: The pictures he took of the trophy room still makes me mad :lol:

I know now obviously isn't the best time to be looking into this but is the Ibrox tour still available today?

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductTravel.aspx?ProductSubType=TOUR&FilterTemplate=TEMPLATE1

Not sure why the first three don't include the SPL trophy. Maybe Whyte has pawned it :anguish:

I can only conclude from your blind faith that you are either whyte or you realise you have backed yourself that far into a corner you just can't get out. What will it take for you to realise the guy is a cretin?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=211872&st=0&gopid=1059801113entry1059801113

My opinion.

This is the first thread where there has been wholesale criticism of Whyte. In doing something as cynical as this he has most definitely crossed the rubicon ... you hut just have to wonder what other irreplaceable things he's sold behind our backs :angry:

The bicycle in the trophy room?

What an embarrassment! This guy has made us a laughing stock. Even when we come through this we will always be known as gullible fuckers. I feel really sorry for the fans who know matter what stuck in this man's corner. They are just good bears who were desperate to believe this guy was the real deal. Even when being told time and time again they so desperately wanted him to be the shunning knight. Why anyone was taken in is beyond me but the fans shouldn't feel to stupid this guy conned seasoned professional businessmen. They are the ones that need to have a look at themselves.

Chins up everyone, some may look a bit stupid. That's no longer important. It's time to move forward.

In the early 1900s Arsenal had a bit of a financial problem and I think Rangers helped them out because we had a good relationship, Arsenal then gave us shares as an act of goodwill and this prick Whyte has went and sold them.

Correct me if im wrong?

Rangers bought 2 shares to help them out when they were in financial problems, then a bit later, when things were going better, Arsenal gave us another 14 shares as a thank you for our help.

Tin hat on but I don't really give shit about Arsenal.

Nor do any of their fans does anyone really think they would be up in arms about this?

I wasn't even aware of the tie I know several Arsenal fans' and not one of them knew about this.

Nor do they shit about Rangers.

Also they were sold to the Red,White and Blue consortium apparently.

Let's see what the administrators dig up before calling to arms.

I'm not saying he should have done this but in the grand scheme of things we have a lot more to worry about.

Tin hat on but I don't really give shit about Arsenal.

Nor do any of their fans does anyone really think they would be up in arms about this?

I wasn't even aware of the tie I know several Arsenal fans' and not one of them knew about this.

Nor do they shit about Rangers.

Also they were sold to the Red,White and Blue consortium apparently.

Let's see what the administrators dig up before calling to arms.

I'm not saying he should have done this but in the grand scheme of things we have a lot more to worry about.

Why do you think everyone is so upset about this? Your history makes you who you are and it's not for shady little individuals to come along and sell :dry:

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductTravel.aspx?ProductSubType=TOUR&FilterTemplate=TEMPLATE1

Not sure why the first three don't include the SPL trophy. Maybe Whyte has pawned it :anguish:

The SPL trophy possibly in a TV studio somewhere?

On the Arsenal topic it's quite upsetting that a pieces of history like this have been sold on, that's if it's true, but do people not realise that if we went into Liquidation these would probably be sold anyway? I'm not defending it but although upsetting it's not the end of the world, there are more artefacts relating to our club that are still secure and of more importance than these shares.

Why do you think everyone is so upset about this? Your history makes you who you are and it's not for shady little individuals to come along and sell :dry:

I do understand and I like I said I don't agree with CW doing this.

I'm just a lot more concerned with the survival of The Rangers...