Arsenal Shares

caseyjones

To be gullible I would have believed Whyte would I not in your opinion? I clearly stated I haven't formed a final opinion until the details from a reputable source, the admins, are published.

Put your pitchfork down as this is hardly reason to be slating me too. Or do you just like to put down anyone who doesn't follow your inquisition?

<cr>

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Whyte needs to do the decent thing now and top himself. He calls himself a Rangers supporter, but he sells the club down the river. He says the reaction from the fans was something he didn't expect? If he really was a Rangers supporter then he would know exactly how we would all feel about the way things have gone here. If he has done this, sold what is every bit as important a part of this clubs great and glorious history as Ibrox itself, then if he had any shred of credibility left its long gone. He doesn't have a clue what he's really done, he's a liar, a thief and he is certainly no Rangers supporter.

:wanker:

Media stories ?????? Try the administrators.......

You are the most deluded , gullible poster on here .

The man has destroyed the club for the last eight months , no wonder he got rid of everyone when he came in , so no one could see what he was up to ........

Papac is better than Numan and Shagger always costs us big games coz he's a liability :BELM:

The Arsenal fan-boys will love this! Yes, I know all about the "historical links with Arsenal", but quite frankly, I couldn't give a flying fuck about them. No disrespect intended to Arsenal (just another club that have nothing that interests me), but to me, The Rangers are what matters. I think the only time I've ever mentioned the Arsenal shares to anyone was last week, when I (jokingly) said to someone, cant remember who, that as we had a share in Arsenal, and vice versa, maybe they should be helping us out.

As the boards resident Whyte bananaboy, I havent changed my opinion, Murray is the root of the problem. I'm not buying into the hysteria that paints a here today, gone tomorrow venture capitalist as the fall guy for 20+ years of fucking with my club. I know who I blame.

Agreed about Murray being the parasite that has caused this, but I am slightly annoyed at the sale of the shares.

Maybe only £250k or whatever to the club, but it was a bit of our history that I and doubtless plenty others enjoyed.

Can see where you're coming from though. Be ready for a fight though, cocker. :sherlock:

I'm bothered, if true. Its part of our history, would you mind if he sold off other gifts/trophies/etc from the trophy room?

Also, its another £250,00 that is not, allegedly, in the bank accounts of Rangers.

Media stories ?????? Try the administrators.......

You are the most deluded , gullible poster on here .

The man has destroyed the club for the last eight months , no wonder he got rid of everyone when he came in , so no one could see what he was up to ........

Got to agree with this cw has destroyed the club while making a mockery of it during his time a chairman but if you let a labourer run a job it will go tits up why was this ever allowed to happen at the rangers quite a few people have a lot to answer for and I'm not meaning cw, yes he has fucked us over but he should not have been allowed to get his hands on the club in the first place. Imo

No idea why there is such an uproar tbh. Its only shares and hardly history. I think people just want as many bats as possible to hit Whyte over the head with right of wrongly.

Something that's been a part of this club for best part of a century isn't history?

I'm bothered, if true. Its part of our history, would you mind if he sold off other gifts/trophies/etc from the trophy room?

Also, its another £250,00 that is not, allegedly, in the bank accounts of Rangers.

I agree its part of our history, thats not in dispute, but in the grand scheme of things...............?

If he had punted The Loving Cup or something that had an actual significance, I would be less forgiving, but shares? Nope.....I cant get myself angry.

Its wee things like that that gave the club a special touch.

I can handle the admin, could handle losing shaggeor Naismith could even handle a few years in the wilderness with no trophies.

But selling them for a few measly grand is fucked up when he could have given them away/sold to the trust, assembley etc to safeguard them.

:wanker:

The Arsenal fan-boys will love this! Yes, I know all about the "historical links with Arsenal", but quite frankly, I couldn't give a flying fuck about them. No disrespect intended to Arsenal (just another club that have nothing that interests me), but to me, The Rangers are what matters. I think the only time I've ever mentioned the Arsenal shares to anyone was last week, when I (jokingly) said to someone, cant remember who, that as we had a share in Arsenal, and vice versa, maybe they should be helping us out.

As the boards resident Whyte bananaboy, I havent changed my opinion, Murray is the root of the problem. I'm not buying into the hysteria that paints a here today, gone tomorrow venture capitalist as the fall guy for 20+ years of fucking with my club. I know who I blame.

Jesus...

If we win this tax case it will look even worse for you and your display on here over the last few weeks.

Whytes crimes are a disgrace and i hope the law catches up with this con man every soon.

Jesus...

If we win this tax case it will look even worse for you and your display on here over the last few weeks.

Whytes crimes are a disgrace and i hope the law catches up with this con man every soon.

Run along bhoy, I have no wish to converse with agents from the huddleboard.