VB statement re Whyte

StudsLonniegan

As opposed to, "We know nothing, so lets believe any and all unproven accusations and hang Whyte before he's been tried", I think its a common sense approach.

So when the administrators say the ticketus money was used to buy our club we are supposed to forget that whyte said that it wasn't ? or when the administrators say we had not paid our tax? Cw may have a plan but his integrity is fked and do you really want him to lead us into the future?

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when the administrators say the ticketus money was used to buy our club we are supposed to forget that whyte said that it wasn't ? or when the administrators say we had not paid our tax? Cw may have a plan but his integrity is fked and do you really want him to lead us into the future?

CW's integrity was called into question before he even took over rangers, nothing will change that and i doubt he loses sleep over it, in his line of work he'll likely make more enemies than friends

If Craig Whyte came to your door and offered to put a new roof on your house but wanted all the money up front would you be reaching for your cheque book?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm think if anyone came to your door and wanted all the money or even a deposit up front , you would tell him to F off.

Whyte's whole PR is is to pretend everyone is telling lies about him and that is a slur against Rangers and the fans. These stories about Whyte are not a slur against the club or fans!

The problem is everytime a story comes out, he says it's not true then 2 weeks later we find out it was true! This has been the case from the day the BBC program aired. Yet we are still urged by some to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Do the right thing VB and call him what he is!

Full of Shite!

Whyte's whole PR is is to pretend everyone is telling lies about him and that is a slur against Rangers and the fans. These stories abotu Whyte are not a slur against the club!

The problem is everytime a story comes out, he says it's not true then 2 weeks later we find out it was true! Thsi has been the case from the day the BBC program aired. Yet we are still urged by some to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Do the right thing VB and call him what he is!

Full of Shite!

Nail on the head

I seem to remember when Whyte came in he told us he would wipe out our debt, which he did (at least the money owed to Lloyds). However he said he'd be liable for it UNLESS we lose the big tax case. I don't have the quote to hand but I remember it because it set off alarm bells at the time. I suspect we'll find that Rangers somehow actually owe the debt still, ie the money that bought us in the first place, if we lose the tax case <cr> I'm only taking Whyte at his word (ha!) but I really wouldn't be surprised.

If this is true then he probably hoped we'd lose the case so he could liquidate us and gain us for a £1 total then sell us for a huge profit! The administration alternative would not clear debt, so his profits would be diminished.

I refer you to jimbeamjunior......... Plus, you youself appeared quite happen with the previous regimes lack of integrity so are hardly in any position to bleat about Whytes modus operandi. (I am pretty sure you know Latin :sherlock: )

CW's integrity was called into question before he even took over rangers, nothing will change that and i doubt he loses sleep over it, in his line of work he'll likely make more enemies than friends

Short sharp shock. Nobody likes them!

Yet , harking back to an old topic...........you seem happy to run with the wee fat keech.tongue.gif

I refer you to jimbeamjunior......... Plus, you youself appeared quite happen with the previous regimes lack of integrity so are hardly in any position to bleat about Whytes modus operandi. (I am pretty sure you know Latin :sherlock: )

So basically you answer is you don't care how or who runs us in the future as long as we exist!! Whereas I want to make sure the future is based on integrity! Each to Thierry own! And as you avoided the question - would you be happy of cw remained our chairman and owner?

Short sharp shock. Nobody likes them!

Again i will re-iterate that we are waiting on the findings of the Administrator before making any further comment.

There is as we said in our statement areas of concern but the truth will only come out when the report is issued.

We are taking no sides in this dispute and if Paul Murray has something tangible to say then we will of course listen to his proposals.

Again i don't know how much more clarity we can give.

Again i will re-iterate that we are waiting on the findings of the Administrator before making any further comment.

There is as we said in our statement areas of concern but the truth will only come out when the report is issued.

We are taking no sides in this dispute and if Paul Murray has something tangible to say then we will of course listen to his proposals.

Again i don't know how much more clarity we can give.

To many not able to see it is wiser to wait for the truth than agree with the taig meeja.

what i don't get is that everyone is accusing whyte of lying. Fair enough he has. But remind me how often the previous board and owner were truthful to us.

I distinctly remember one time we were told that we would never be reliant on European money. And we would never be in financial difficulty again

fivers for tenners anyone?

what i don't get is that everyone is accusing whyte of lying. Fair enough he has. But remind me how often the previous board and owner were truthful to us.

I distinctly remember one time we were told that we would never be reliant on European money. And we would never be in financial difficulty again

fivers for tenners anyone?

Ah right. that makes it all ok then. Go Team Whytey. :rolleyes:

Ah right. that makes it all ok then. Go Team Whytey. :rolleyes:

no it doesn't. But why the mock outrage at whyte lying when we have had 20 years of the club being sold off piece by piece

no carpark, no catering, no club shops

just how much did the lying thieving bastard of a previous owner and board sell off of our club and try to dress it up as a good thing

no it doesn't. But why the mock outrage at whyte lying when we have had 20 years of the club being sold off piece by piece

just how much did the lying thieving bastard of a previous owner and board sell off of our club and try to dress it up as a good thing

Sir David did everything to ensure Rangers future. (tu)

The Car Park is still owned by the club. The catering is a 50/50 as to what was better commercially. The JJB deal was most definetly a better commercial deal in comparison to what we made on shops.

But not withstanding that, its incredible that you feel so passionately about being lied to by the old regime, yet you cant see the Gigantic forest for the 5 million trees standing in front of you when it comes to Whyte.

Your support of him and trying to find good in everything that he has done is completely nauseating. (tu)

If you think the outrage over Whyte's lies is anything but real, you're off your head, Jim.

The Car Park is still owned by the club. The catering is a 50/50 as to what was better commercially. The JJB deal was most definetly a better commercial deal in comparison to what we made on shops.

But not withstanding that, its incredible that you feel so passionately about being lied to by the old regime, yet you cant see the Gigantic forest for the 5 million trees standing in front of you when it comes to Whyte.

Your support of him and trying to find good in everything that he has done is completely nauseating. (tu)

and just what did the arsenal shares do for us? Have you seen that thread. It's fucking unbelievable