Rangers' tax bill is £6m higher than previously thought

disgruntled_bear

At the moment we don't know he's the beneficiary of £18m then.

Conjecture, panic and hyperbole never help any situation.

there are only so many ways this can go.

we come out of admin with whyte in control. in 3 years he's got a debt free rangers for a quid.

we are liquidated and he gets 18 million as secured creditor.

we are liquidated he used his secured creditor status to buy us back. he owns a debt free rangers for a quid.

we are bought out of admin by an other whyte gets a mint as secured creditor.

we cease to exist. everythings sold and whyte gets 18 million .

that's not conjecture that's how it is.

if you have other senarios that see him not getting rich for his quid feel free to post them.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To think in 9 months under whyte we are reported to owe £15m in taxes

4.4m to be paid as part of the takeover

The rest cause he was being a fanny

As each day goes by the realisation of what he has done to us makes me angrier

I cant believe we are not challenging for the title and looking strong on the pitch which should have been the case of he had kept to his part of the deal

Gutted

we come out of admin with whyte in control. in 3 years he's got a debt free rangers for a quid.

we are liquidated he used his secured creditor status to buy us back. he owns a debt free rangers for a quid.

if you have other senarios that see him not getting rich for his quid feel free to post them.

From what ive been told in the last few days, he can sing for his £18m. He aint going to get creditor status. He might now be a debtor. (tu)

From what ive been told in the last few days, he can sing for his £18m. He aint going to get creditor status. He might now be a debtor. (tu)

This is what I take from AJ and co

Lets hope Whyte hasn't got us tangled up so much in legal tape that he gets away with it

God I miss the days when the football was talked about :(

Given you're believing everything else written in the press I'd have thought you'd be considering the view that he won't be the secured creditor.

The notion of this being some great plan, Whyte being dodgy, but only because he wanted to save the club, is looking less and less likely.

His hand was forced, probably by a combination of things and now a domino effect is taking place on all his dodgy dealings.

There is no way that he has done/is doing all this to save our club, he is lining his own pockets whilst investing £1 and that has been the plan all along.

Well clearly we can't stay in administration forever, so either we come out of it with a brighter future or worse case senario the club goes into liquidation.

I think there's probably a middle ground between those two possible outcomes and the middle ground would be better than liquidation. Anything would be better than that though, so....

I think there's probably a middle ground between those two possible outcomes and the middle ground would be better than liquidation. Anything would be better than that though, so....

Problem is that the middle ground may be vastly reduced income because of a repayment plan for the tax and being without a third of our ST money for the next three years

I rely do hope that the takeover can be overturned in some way. Might allow us to get out of the Ticketus deal if Whyte has acted illegally

Problem is that the middle ground may be vastly reduced income because of a repayment plan for the tax and being without a third of our ST money for the next three years

It could be, but there must be dozens of different possibilities in the middle ground. In terms of income, I think we need to write off the possibility of European money next season and if by some miracle the administrators get us sorted for playing in Europe, then we can lap it up as some great news in the middle of a shit storm.

I rely do hope that the takeover can be overturned in some way. Might allow us to get out of the Ticketus deal if Whyte has acted illegally

I'm not sure if the administrators will be able to get the takeover overturned as such, but I think Whyte's tenure as owner is over and I'll be very surprised if it isn't because that Ticketus deal and some of the other things he's done (or not done as the case may be) can't be legal.