***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet, if you take the decisions that have happened in our past few matches in particular, apply them to a match involving a certain other team and we all know what the front page headlines would be. The problem is, the refs know they can fuck us over because there is no-one to stand up and tell them to fuck off.

Mainly because Ally has more class than that Ginger nugget, who runs to the papers everytime he gets beat to use refs as a scapegoat to mask over a bad performance

The point being made is regarding the refereeing decision. We won't destroy every team all season some games you scrape by in, this is one of those games and thanks to yet another bewildering decision we find our selves a goal behind from a penalty given to them for nothing.

That is the point.

We cant just blame referees as much as they are part to blame. We have been dreadful ourselves at home all season. Tactics, team selections, lack of change, rubbish.

I can't see Coisty keeping a lid on it after the game. He will speak out afterwards, I'm sure of it. The ref deserves severe criticism.

Doubt it, its not in his nature.

We cant just blame referees as much as they are part to blame. We have been dreadful ourselves at home all season. Tactics, team selections, lack of change, rubbish.

Ok i don't disagree but no one is blaming the refs for the season we are talking about this game, the penalty decision, why are you struggling to understand that?