Why applaud that pish?

GOAT

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for anyone else, but I applauded the team off the park because I support them; win, draw or lose.

Aye, I'll vent my frustration when I'm not happy about something, but deny them a show of appreciation in the current situation? They're playing, not knowing whether or not they or their friends will have a job on Monday and although I would never blame a referee, you could argue that they were hard done by, against both Hearts and Kilmarnock.

If you don't want to applaud our players, then don't. However, do not question others' loyalty to the Queen's eleven.

I'm with Goat on this, get rid of half the fuckin squad and go with the younger (and cheaper!) players who have looked decent and not given a chance due to Ally playing folk out of position :mad:

Don't worry you and goat will get your wish soon enough. 003.gif

Did you go to the game?

We were denied a stonewaller and got given a pen against us for no reason....how is that our own fault?

Even the radio guys are saying we were robbed ffs.

Aye the same way I do every week, we should be putting 3 or 4 past these cunts at home. So no-one to blame but the useless cunts on the park.

I'm with Goat on this, get rid of half the fuckin squad and go with the younger (and cheaper!) players who have looked decent and not given a chance due to Ally playing folk out of position :mad:

Lol and as soon as that youth lose a game they will be torn to shreds and people on here will blame ally for not playing experienced players.

For me, it wasn't just about the game today or the game before that. It was about the happyness that squad has brought to me over the last 3 Seasons..That was the last time we will see that squad together at Ibrox.

I was as unimpressed with the performance as you but I was just explaining why I applauded.

Wow,another example of the madness of this page, if a user has thousands of posts they can say anything, but others get called allsorts of names if they even dare to question something.

Really?

Yes, thats how it works on here. If you are not a banned member from before, you are a taig apparantly. the paranoia is comical.

I'd rather we sacked half those fucking wasters and went with youth because they were fucken awful. Three straight home defeats, administration or not is fucken unacceptable and everyone of they wasters should look in the fucken mirror.

Said similar after the Killie game and got 7 negative reps. :anguish:

Our team is awful and embarrassing. Admin or no admin. If they cant get up for it with the backing of the fans at our last 2 home games then they never will. :disappointment:

Apart from a 10 minute spell we were fairly decent in the first half. Second half we just never got going, the players minds looked elsewere. We have no idea how the players reacted in the dressing room but I assume is was fairly emotional. Even the fans seemed slightly morbid as they ran out.

Getting a goal right before HT isn't always the best thing.

I know it shouldn't and I know it is no excuse for the poor football, but for me football takes a back seat at this moment in time.

Said similar after the Killie game and got 7 negative reps. :anguish:

Our team is awful and embarrassing. Admin or no admin. If they cant get up for it with the backing of the fans at our last 2 home games then they never will. :disappointment:

What or who in your opinion is the reason we are so poor.

I'd rather we sacked half those fucking wasters and went with youth because they were fucken awful. Three straight home defeats, administration or not is fucken unacceptable and everyone of they wasters should look in the fucken mirror.

i agree - i think we have to start thinking long-term, like a 5 year plan. i'll be pretty pissed off if we spend the next 5 seasons buying mediocre pish players in an attempt to keep up with whatever glitters 11 are doing and end up with a nothing squad in 5 years.

we need a new mentality right now. just accept that the next few years are about rebuilding the team. worst case is we dont win the league for a few years, but at least have a good strong base we can build from for the following decade. plus we'll be made up of mostly Scottish-born (hopefully Rangers supporting) players

Brutal watching today at the game but, even so we should have had enough to beat a Hearts team on a poor run of results.

If these are the performances we can expect then the 'high earners' aren't going to do us any favours in trying to survive as a club. This season is already a write off, lets face it, Monday may just be absolutely brutal but all I care about is our club surviving.

Assets or not, if it's a case of they go and we survive, I'm sorry but they have to go.

Some of our players just refuse to play football, Goian being the one that stood out - countless times he could have squared the ball to one of his team-mates and chose not to - losing possession. He's either been told to prioritise the route 1 humph up the park or he's an amateur level player. Both not good.

Some of our players just refuse to play football, Goian being the one that stood out - countless times he could have squared the ball to one of his team-mates and chose not to - losing possession. He's either been told to prioritise the route 1 humph up the park or he's an amateur level player. Both not good.

davis is also prone to hitting long aimless passes down the middle. however i wouldnt fault him for effort and work rate today.

Its clearly a request by management, its been going on longer than Goian has been here and more than just him do it too.

What or who in your opinion is the reason we are so poor.

The management team have to take the biggest slice of the blame for playing so many players out of position constantly as well as sticking with some woeful players week in week out irrespective of performances. (tu)