Five asked to be released - Sky

caseyjones

I actually wouldn't mind all senior players leaving apart from McGregor, Bocanegra, Wallace, Davis, Naismith, Lafferty and McCulloch. Have youth fill the rest of the team. Keep the true Rangers men on board. Takes loads off the wage bill, keeps a solid centra of the team while the people that actually matter in these times the backroom staff ie. Secretary, Cleaners etc keep there jobs. The lowest paid people that work night and day keeping our club running. Bugger the rest of the high paid players that frankly ain't worth the money.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They are ALL well off and will walk into other clubs on the same or even more money .

If they loved the club as much as the fans do , they would have no problem playing for free for a few months .......

and whats the betting on Wylde signing for someone tomorrow ? so he can sleep well !

This...it's easy for players to come out and say exactly what he has said this afternoon, in fact I expect to see similar responses from those who have asked to go.

Of course they do have their lives to live but a bit of honesty on that part would be preferable, walking into a club in the next few days will probably change a lot of peoples views.

As reported 3 clubs lined up for Wylde...the agents of these players will have been working on this for a few weeks I suspect.

It appears most if not all will not take a wage cut until the end of the year , so they are jumping one by one .

They all have plenty cash and will all walk into other clubs , but won't take a few months cut wages !

Fuck them .........

Read a story that said there was nearly a deal in place when admins. added that they would have to look again at situation in a months time which was when players went sod it all deals are off. Can't remember where and truth of story is if course contentious at best.

Lets wait for facts before slagging players off

They are ALL well off and will walk into other clubs on the same or even more money .

If they loved the club as much as the fans do , they would have no problem playing for free for a few months .......

and whats the betting on Wylde signing for someone tomorrow ? so he can sleep well !

It's always easy to count other people's money and tell them how they should spend it.

Usually people live up to the wages they earn. I'd imagine all but the most frugal of the players will have high mortgages, expensive cars, kids in private schools, expensive wives or girlfriends to keep.

It's always easy to count other people's money and tell them how they should spend it.

Usually people live up to the wages they earn. I'd imagine all but the most frugal of the players will have high mortgages, expensive cars, kids in private schools, expensive wives or girlfriends to keep.

My heart bleeds for them .........

Alison Robbie@AlisonRobbie Gregg Wylde heading south tomorrow to speak to 3 clubs, I understand Southampton & Blackpool are 2 of them #Rangers

Freelance journo found mostly at BBC & Clyde.

Not saying it is true just goes with what you said.

Mostly found driving Keevins home from Celtic games

Allowing Celik and Wylde to go just dosent make sense to me both have longish contracts and are young so have a sell on value. Guys like McCulloch, Healy, Papac, Alexander and Broadfoot have little or no sell on value surely it would make more sense to get shot of them?

Allowing Celik and Wylde to go just dosent make sense to me both have longish contracts and are young so have a sell on value. Guys like McCulloch, Healy, Papac, Alexander and Broadfoot have little or no sell on value surely it would make more sense to get shot of them?

Makes you wonder what kind of wages and contract Celik had .

I'm not sure you understand. Both of them asked to go after rejecting the wage cuts put forward by the Administrators.

John MacKay‏@RealMacKaySTVReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

RT @STVkeith: STV understands Rangers players are currently going in to see the administrators one by one to learn their fate.

I wont be leaving Rangers today.Anyone joining me?

Makes you wonder what kind of wages and contract Celik had .

If the media were to be beleived £7000 per week so between them they would be maybe £10k but when guys like Alexander are on £12k+ then it just dosent make sense to me

If the media were to be beleived £7000 per week so between them they would be maybe £10k but when guys like Alexander are on £12k+ then it just dosent make sense to me

I think Celik was on more than that .

Lets see if he can find another mug to give him a better wage ......