Legends Game

JCDBigBear

What a fantastic night. Watching on Rangers TV from OZ. The crowd were unbelievable 47,520 outstanding.

How good was Brian Laudrup even after cancer ran all night with some fantastic touches. DeBoer, Gio, Gough what a sheer joy to see these legends in a Rangers shirt again.

I thought the standard of play was fantastic considering the ages of these players of both sides, how good is Maldini still one of my all time favourite players.

Super Ally, super goal still has the poaching instinct to sneak in between two defenders and pop that header down and in.

The scenes after the game of the players walking around clapping the fans, Arthur Numan singing SIMPLY THE BEST shows how these past players still view the BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

Was a brilliant night tonight me and my boy would have paid double for Super Ally's goal. So good watching the Rangers' Greats. Everyone of them was thrilled to bits. As were the Milan boys who were also a class act. Great display by all Bears who were there tonight.

Better eat extra fruit tomorrow to make up for the 2 pies and 2 bovrils plus chocolate that I ate at the game! :lol:

Great start to the weekend!!!

he's been in the right place his whole life hasn't he :pipe:

Only slight downside is he never joined up with Hately one last time

Couldn't haver scripted it mate. I'm just surprised at myself that I was actually surprised it happened.

What a night. Gough, Weir, Goram and McCoist were brilliant. Great to see Albertz, Gio, Mols and Laudrup again, and Boban, Maldini, Papin and Baresi in the flesh for the first time. Loved Ally's movement at his goal, and Goram's double save/lino love.

What a fucking night,great game,great atmosphere and attendance,alot of those player's have still got it different class :praise: :praise: :praise: and to top it off my wee boy asked me if he can get Laudrup and 11 on his Rangers top tomorrow :thumbup: Well done all who were there great night (tu):gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

What a fantastic night. Watching on Rangers TV from OZ. The crowd were unbelievable 47,520 outstanding.

How good was Brian Laudrup even after cancer ran all night with some fantastic touches. DeBoer, Gio, Gough what a sheer joy to see these legends in a Rangers shirt again.

I thought the standard of play was fantastic considering the ages of these players of both sides, how good is Maldini still one of my all time favourite players.

Super Ally, super goal still has the poaching instinct to sneak in between two defenders and pop that header down and in.

The scenes after the game of the players walking around clapping the fans, Arthur Numan singing SIMPLY THE BEST shows how these past players still view the BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

I was actually watching Maldini with the ball before the game and he's such a natural footballer ... says it all about what it takes to win the CL you need that sort of quality at the back.

Tonight reminded me how good Andy was in a 1 on 1 :clap:

:mervan:

What a fucking night,great game,great atmosphere and attendance,alot of those player's have still got it different class :praise: :praise: :praise: and to top it off my wee boy asked me if he can get Laudrup and 11 on his Rangers top tomorrow :thumbup: Well done all who were there great night (tu):gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

Thats what its all about, passing on the knowledge to your kids, I think Rangers is one of the best clubs for knowing its history.

When im lucky enough to have kids their gonna get fucking sick of me talking about Lovenkrands, Novo, Boyd, Prso and all other Legends whilst I've been growing up with them, this current team too :praise:

I was actually watching Maldini with the ball before the game and he's such a natural footballer ... says it all about what it takes to win the CL you need that sort of quality at the back.

Tonight reminded me how good Andy was in a 1 on 1 :clap:

Yeah couldn't believe how quickly he got back on his feet twice to deny them an equaliser. Fantastic keeper.

I was in BF1 for this tonight and it was fucking brillaint - first time there and would recommend it!hail.gif

I was in Copland front and I must say I was jealous of you lot doing the bouncy for half the game . Atmosphere was brilliant as a whole though , Super Ally was giving me the shivers!

Yeah couldn't believe how quickly he got back on his feet twice to deny them an equaliser. Fantastic keeper.

You know we've had so many great keepers in my time Woods, Klos and McGregor but I think that Andy has the edge and yet if you lined the 4 of them up he's the last one you would choose besed on looks :lol:

Saw sone aluko before the game outside the stadium , got a photo of my son with him , unbelievable patience as he spent ages getting photos with fans . Credit to him .

Good that some of the present team were there ... lets them see just what it means to be a part of our club and that it's once a Rangers always a Ranger :clap: