Am I the only one disappointed?

Danny

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mean I'm disappointed that Celtic lost. No treble is of course a relief.

But at full time I just couldn't help but see what I consider to be the bigger picture.

This Celtic team are shite, and it really hurts that a full strength Rangers would have owned the SPL this season, but we're held back by circumstances outwith our control.

Celtic have lost the cup final, but some bears seem to be obsessed and overjoyed about it.

I can't help feeling somehow cheated out of 4IAR.

I said it 2 years ago when Celtic supporters used to party when we didn't get the treble.

Its a sad day when the only thing you can cheer about is your rival not winning EVERY trophy, just a couple.

But then again

THEY CAN'T WIN THE TREBLE :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a fair point. This celtc team are pure and utter shite, however the mhedia might try and build them up, they are fucking horrendous and if, for instance either ourselves even with our ten point deduction or even of Motherwell had been more consistent, then the tims wouldn't be winning anything this season.

Today just proves what a bunch of shite bottling pricks they are.

We were not playing amazing football at the start of the season but we were winning each week with results like 4-1 etc. It changed when Naisy got injured, he, with Davis ran the mid field and spear headed attacks when we lost him we lost a sharpness and a valuable attacking outlet. We now don't have any other player who has what Naismith has.

A agree that as the season progressed and shit started to hit the fans and stuff started coming out about CW our players heads wondered which is only natural but I do beleive we could have pulled it back and won the leauge.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mean I'm disappointed that Celtic lost. No treble is of course a relief.

But at full time I just couldn't help but see what I consider to be the bigger picture.

This Celtic team are shite, and it really hurts that a full strength Rangers would have owned the SPL this season, but we're held back by circumstances outwith our control.

Celtic have lost the cup final, but some bears seem to be obsessed and overjoyed about it.

agree with every word,i am so overjoyed might shaft the wife the night.

I can't stop smiling after that....

When we beat them next week, with our threadbare side, just watch them turning on the little ginger rat bastard...

No one should feel guilty about taking delight in them getting humped today, that's what its all about..

Roll on next week....

I'm just glad they can't get the treble!!! I met a guy I know this morning who is a tim and he was smug and happy going to the game. I joked that I hope his team get beat and his reply was "no chance!!! We are amazing and nobody can beat us, we are invincible just now!!" in a stupid smug ugly face that only tims have.

Makes me so happy to see how gutted he is right now. Talk about getting the smile wiped from his face!!!

its the first time in ages that we can shout and gloat over these cunts. enjoy it ffs.

They are shite we should have made it 4iar...Who knows what would have happened if the cheating refs decisions that have cost us loads of points stood....We should have being in contention even with a 10 point decuction big opportunity sadly missed.

We'll back, that's the important thing...but right now, this is something for us to smile about because they have deserved NOTHING this season.

They know, we know and the SPL know that a Rangers team at full strength would've swept them....even their own ...manager...thing... knows it.

They are shite we should have made it 4iar...Who knows what would have happened if the cheating refs decisions that have cost us loads of points stood....We should have being in contention even with a 10 point decuction big opportunity sadly missed.

Refs have hard jobs and I agree that some of the decisions went against us but we are Rangers and we don't sink to blaming others for our problems, we fucked it up ourselfs. Don't sink to the level of Scum in the East End. (tu)

Refs have hard jobs and I agree that some of the decisions went against us but we are Rangers and we don't sink to blaming others for our problems, we fucked it up ourselfs. Don't sink to the level of Scum in the East End. (tu)

Willie Collum had a great game today. If only he could referee all our matches.