Shameful

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there some people on here posting vile messages.I thought about joining to keep up to date with other supporters views and share in the concerns about our team,I live and breathe for my team and never dreamed I would get so much abuse I.will call it a day because I certainly don't deserve the crap .i can give as good as I get but I don't disrespect other bluenoses. The people who posted them should be ashamed to call themselves bers

lol what an attention seeker

if you have real problems with what people are saying, then PM them. if you have major problems contact admin.

you having a beef with one or some other fans is no reason to dedicate an entire thread to it in the bears den.

Well.... your first thread was .. how shall I say 'Unusual'? This forum has some fantastic threads with many members contributing in an open, well informed fashion. Just post sensible stuff, no text speak and everyone will get along. There is always a great deal of banter...most of which is harmless. 00000042.gif

Listen mate am as blue as the fucken bluebells in the lodge an proud of it FACT

Been a member of the lodge for years, but still don't know what bluebells in the lodge your on about. Then again, maybe ladies lodges have a vase on the table??

Why are there some people on here posting vile messages.I thought about joining to keep up to date with other supporters views and share in the concerns about our team,I live and breathe for my team and never dreamed I would get so much abuse I.will call it a day because I certainly don't deserve the crap .i can give as good as I get but I don't disrespect other bluenoses. The people who posted them should be ashamed to call themselves bers

The site is anonomous. It makes weak people brave but also shows muppets up as well. Just remember the ones abusing you are probably about 12.. Oh and the site is also full of the grammar spelling police. They are sort of our lunatic fundamentalists that think only thicki's support the What r u up 2. I assume you have arrived? When do you weigh in? Let me know if everything was ok with changing categories! Did you ever try on your new suits? R they ok? yahoos and all rangers supporters are degree educated. Just post your opinions and someone will agree with you at some point!

I think it's because most people on here are married, therefore they are not getting sex on a regular basis and because you are a girl they are taking their sexual frustation out on you. It can't be grammar because most people on this site can barely string a sentence together. They just use the excuse (am on ma fone)