What about this guy Roy Hodgson

bluechip

When I read the papers and saw his derisory offer for Steven Naismith, I was beelin', so I emailed West Bromwich Albion F.C.

Dear Sirs,

If, as has been reported in the Scottish newspapers, that your manager Roy Hodgson has submitted a derisory offer of £2,000,000 for Steven Naismith then I am bitterly disappointed. As I say IF this report is correct then WBA and their manager definitely hold the moral 'Low Ground'. At a time when a fellow football club (The Rangers F.C.) teeters on possible liquidation, they are trying to buy one of our star players on the cheap which is morally reprehensible.

Roy Hodgson when manager of Fulham, whined and complained when Rangers purchased Steven Davis for less than he wanted. He then went on to be less than complimentary about Rangers way of doing transfer business. He ranted on about this and that without having any knowledge of the financial climate in the SPL. He was ignorant of the fact that the winner of the SPL only got £2,000,000 at that time. Therefore Rangers offered all they could afford for this player. Meanwhile Fulham F.C. were raking in £45,000,000 at that time just for being in the English Premiership.

As I said earlier, I am very disappointed with West Bromwich Albion F.C. I thought they had more about them than this. However, I am not surprised if this is Roy Hodson's doing as he has treated The Rangers F.C. with nothing but disrespect.

Regards

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no surprise, he won't be the only one either.

To be fair we would do the same if another club was having difficulties,

just look at Hearts earlier this year, this board was full of people wanting players for next to nothing