What about this guy Roy Hodgson

bluechip

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have done this in the past as well for Novo and Gavin Rae as well as taking advantage of Killie's financial problems for Naisy originally as well as Boyd.

We can't complain that the vultures are circling because in life as well as business it will happen.

Did we not raid Dundee when it happened with them?

Hopefully RM's chief email sender felt so appalled back then he emailed Rangers

The vultures are circling and until our mess is sorted they will continue to do so, getting ever lower.

I personally cant see the new people in charge carrying on the 20k plus a week salaries for our top players (i think Naismiths on about 14k which imo he is well worth and that level of salary should be as high as we go),lets hope the new owners are in place soon or this will be daily news to deal with, re- Aluko yesterday.

Finger out D&P.

The vultures are circling and until our mess is sorted they will continue to do so, getting ever lower.

I personally cant see the new people in charge carrying on the 20k plus a week salaries for our top players (i think Naismiths on about 14k which imo he is well worth and that level of salary should be as high as we go),lets hope the new owners are in place soon or this will be daily news to deal with, re- Aluko yesterday.

Finger out D&P.

I think we will offer pay cuts to our highest earners and some may choose to stay ( McGregor, Naismith, Lafferty) or leave a couple of others but if the player offers value for wages I'd find a way to carry the higher wage if possible.

Send another one, I don't think the first one was strongly worded enough.

:lol:(tu)

Just to reinforce what has already been stated football clubs are entitled to carry out their transfer business based on their own needs not on another clubs. All football clubs have done / do it including our own (tu)

Football is a dog eat dog world its as simple as that.

If a player that we wanted became available due to unfortunate circumstances I'd hope we'd take a punt and try to get him on the cheap.

Its a harsh reality but I'm not surprised; in fact I'm more surprised we've only had the one bid from one club.

Hey Roy, let's make a bid for Steven Naismith whilst we think we could get a good player for cheap.

-Roy- Fuck off you, we'll offer much more than he's worth to keep bluechip from 'Rangersmedia' happy.

We have done this in the past as well for Novo and Gavin Rae as well as taking advantage of Killie's financial problems for Naisy originally as well as Boyd.

We can't complain that the vultures are circling because in life as well as business it will happen.

Would slightly disagree with you on naisy there. We paid £1.9 million for him with him scoring only 29 goals in over 100 apps. So they got the going rate IMO. (tu)

Would slightly disagree with you on naisy there. We paid £1.9 million for him with him scoring only 29 goals in over 100 apps. So they got the going rate IMO. (tu)

Why did I have a figure of about 500,000 for Naisy then I will believe you though as I'm not sure nonetheless worth the money we paid for him cracking player.

“I know Dan and I have talked about it,” continued Hodgson.

“Dan has been in contact with Glasgow Rangers but to what extent a bid has been made, I don’t know, or what bid has been made I don’t know.

“But yes Steven is a player who, when he accepted to reduce his wages, it was fairly obvious he’s a player who Glasgow Rangers might not be able to keep and as a result we’re entitled to make an inquiry.

“Whether a bid has been made or turned down, I don’t know, but I know Dan has asked about him.”

You are entitled to fuck all you prick

Fuck of Woy, you are a disgwace to speech impediments.

I've listened to this clown a few times. Not highlighting his speech impediment, but his use of the English language is comical. Uses the wrong words in the wrong context. He makes charlie nicholas sound clever and a couple of posters on here doh