Kyle Bartley racially abused on twitter

big tam

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the guy a break. When you have been brought up as a victim and taught to play the victim card at any opportunity then you will believe that you truly are a victim. Being a victim allows you to victimise others without repercussions, or so it would appear :rolleyes:

I know this guy. He went to my Primary (Swinton) and High School (Bannerman). His real name is Charles.He was in the year below me.

Does he still live out that neck of the woods?

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Hope this guy gets stamped down on. I feel for big Barts, this isn't the first time he's been a victim of racial abuse this season. He'll probably look forward to returning to England.

In Tuesdays Sun .......

RANGERS have alerted cops after star Kyle Bartley was racially abused on Twitter.

The alleged offensive tweet was sent about Bartley, 20, hours after Sunday’s 3-0 defeat by Old Firm rivals Celtic.

The Ibrox side said on their official Twitter account yesterday: “The club has been made aware of racial abuse directed at one of our players.

“We have reported this to the police.”

A Strathclyde Police spokeswoman added: “We can confirm we have received a complaint and inquiries are ongoing.”

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4289321/Rangers-ace-Bartley-abused-on-Twitter.html#ixzz1tZN5UXAg

A Strathclyde Police spokeswoman added: “We can confirm we have received a complaint and inquiries are ongoing but the original pape rwork's got lost or summfin and I cannae get embdy fae upsters tae give a fuck. Can you'se ring back on the dayshift, about eleven, tae let the depty in spectre warm his cher and sober up. Ma jellies are wearin aff and the Irn bru's finished!

i wonder what kyle would say if you asked him what hurts him the most:

abuse such as this - which can be expected from filthy scum

or

reading the daily abuse he takes on this Rangers supporters site.

What's worse, racism or saying someone isn't good enough?

Answer that and you'll get the answer to what Kyle will say.

i believe kyle would say that racial abuse and other abuse from the scum can be expected but hearing or reading verbal abuse from supporters of the team he plays for is much worse.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with punters saying a player is not good enough by analyzing his play and giving constructive criticism - that's fair enough.

but much of what kyle gets on this site, along with Jig and many others, is pure abuse masquerading as freedom of speech. what better way or place for scum to get to a player than going on a Rangers site where he can endlessly abuse a Rangers player and get away with it.

would you want to play for a support who call you a 'useless cunt'?

tell me, how do we distinguish a Rangers supporter who calls a Rangers player a 'useless cunt' from scum who say it?

players are not automatons - they've got fucking feelings.

and i for one believe that incessant abuse of players on here can affect them psychologically and, in some instances, may exacerbate an existing depression eg. with a player like gary speed.

constructive criticism is fine but anyone - whether they be someone on an Rangers internet site or wearing a green scarf in a pub who calls a Rangers player a 'useless cunt' has got, as far as i'm concerned, a bull's eye on his forehead.

i believe kyle would say that racial abuse and other abuse from the scum can be expected but hearing or reading verbal abuse from supporters of the team he plays for is much worse.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with punters saying a player is not good enough by analyzing his play and giving constructive criticism - that's fair enough.

but much of what kyle gets on this site, along with Jig and many others, is pure abuse masquerading as freedom of speech. what better way or place for scum to get to a player than going on a Rangers site where he can endlessly abuse a Rangers player and get away with it.

would you want to play for a support who call you a 'useless cunt'?

tell me, how do we distinguish a Rangers supporter who calls a Rangers player a 'useless cunt' from scum who say it?

players are not automatons - they've got fucking feelings.

and i for one believe that incessant abuse of players on here can affect them psychologically and, in some instances, may exacerbate an existing depression eg. with a player like gary speed.

constructive criticism is fine but anyone - whether they be someone on an Rangers internet site or wearing a green scarf in a pub who calls a Rangers player a 'useless cunt' has got, as far as i'm concerned, a bull's eye on his forehead.

Dry yer eyes Kyle.

Dry yer eyes Kyle.

so, as i'm drying my tears, perhaps you can tell me how to distinguish a Rangers supporter from scum if both call a Rangers player a 'useless cunt'.

personally, i think any Rangers supporter who calls or who defends those who call a Rangers player a 'useless cunt' is, himself, the epitome of 'useless cunt'.

do you happen to call a Rangers player a 'useless cunt'? or support so called Rangers supporters who call a Rangers player a 'useless cunt'?

Hope they name and shame the racist fuck in the papers. (won't happen though)

picture in the papers already

A big boy stole ma phone and ran away.................. It wisnae me.... I'm distraught

ps he looks like a real wanker