paranoid?

Im new to rangers media, but what I have noticed is that alot of bears are accusing other bears of being taigs,mickey twats, etc all because of a difference of opinion. Im of the opinion that wee davis is a tad over rated but it doesnt mean im a tim. Surely its ok to agree to disagree sometimes? B.t.w anyone who wants to rip the pish. Go easy eh?

Haha, not going to get off to the best of starts by accusing Rangers Media members of being paranoid (tu)

I managed to register, start posting and now (I think) I am recognised by most on the site, without one single tim accusation.

Some new members just post silly things, not a good start, (tu)

No need to mention anything like you did after about 10 posts, just register and start posting, you actually brought tim aaccusations up in your own post, post good posts and people on here will like you (tu)

Haha, not going to get off to the best of starts by accusing Rangers Media members of being paranoid (tu)

I managed to register, start posting and now (I think) I am recognised by most on the site, without one single tim accusation.

No need to mention anything like you did after about 10 posts, just register and start posting, you actually brought tim aaccusations up in your own post, post good threads and people on here will like you (tu)

Good post Brendan (tu)

No need to mention anything like you did after about 10 posts, just register and start posting, you actually brought tim aaccusations up in your own post, post good posts and people on here will like you (tu)

And it's a hell of a lot safer on here than some other message boards.

thanks for advice. Looks like im going to ripped intae.

Im new to rangers media, but what I have noticed is that alot of bears are accusing other bears of being taigs,mickey twats, etc all because of a difference of opinion. Im of the opinion that wee davis is a tad over rated but it doesnt mean im a tim. Surely its ok to agree to disagree sometimes? B.t.w anyone who wants to rip the pish. Go easy eh?

Davis is good, not great. Looks good in a pish league, never stood out in the English premiership. Same as Barry Ferguson really. Or numerous supposed would-be world beaters from Fort Paedophile for that matter.

Disagreeing is fine. Just not with me. (tu):pipe: