paranoid?

Half the banters brilliant b.t.w. Sure as fuck it'd b a mad night in a pub if half the people on here were there

I'd want to chib most of the cunts on here, just for their bad spelling and grammar. Alcohol would make it happen.

Im new to rangers media, but what I have noticed is that alot of bears are accusing other bears of being taigs,mickey twats, etc all because of a difference of opinion. Im of the opinion that wee davis is a tad over rated but it doesnt mean im a tim. Surely its ok to agree to disagree sometimes? B.t.w anyone who wants to rip the pish. Go easy eh?

I see your hidden message!!! :shifty:

Opened up a can of worms here I think. Browsing through topics I saw a few the last one being some1 saying mcdowall could take over if super stood down. Personally I dont agree with that but I wouldnt call him a nonce or tim

So you're not answering my question?

Im new to rangers media, but what I have noticed is that alot of bears are accusing other bears of being taigs,mickey twats, etc all because of a difference of opinion. Im of the opinion that wee davis is a tad over rated but it doesnt mean im a tim. Surely its ok to agree to disagree sometimes? B.t.w anyone who wants to rip the pish. Go easy eh?

Outed.