Why do some on here dislike FF

Jaffa Cheque will be perplexed just now...........what banners , what banners to make now.

Their not Rangers Fans as I don't know them or We need to have an opinion banner.........now that would be a fucking joke from him

We have the right to disagree.....................I want mini murray.............uk.gif

uk.gif

My boards better than your board.

Its just folk talking shite about football, people take it far too seriously.

The boards are far more similar than people seem to think.

I don't visit becuase when i went to register it asked for my mobile number & they ain't getting that.

I have never been on the site & I only hear tales about it, so my opinion is fron hearsay (sings .. "where ever i go " ... )

From what I read, this biggest single issue is the indescriminate bans for voicing an opinion that in contrary to the popular opinion on the board e.g. 6 months ago "We should be wary of Whyte" = BAN .... 6 months later "Whyte wasn't that bad" .... BAN

This is the reaosn I keep coming back to RM, you can express an opinion that may be against everyone elses but you are still allowed to express it.

RM has never posted details of a business or person and sent them threatening calls or abusive emails just because they don't like that person

I didn't say identical.

I once got banned for mentioning Rangers Media in a thread. True that. I used to be a FF bumboy and actually came on here when i first registered, about a year before i started posting with another FF bumboy and wanted to see how quickly we could get banned from here (not knowing how hard it is :lol:). We were arguing with posters from here in the picture thread, i really want to find these arguments because i'd be interested to see who i was arguing with back then but there's no chance of me finding it coz that thread is huge.

If anyone finds it and links me i'll rep you for life or sout (tu)

My boards better than your board.

Its just folk talking shite about football, people take it far too seriously.

The boards are far more similar than people seem to think.

There are obviously similarities but the things people slag FF for on here don't happen on RM...

I cant believe so many have been banned from FF. I slag off Dingwall on a daily basis and have never been banned. You just have to word it so it is not an attack on himself but an attack on the self serving media whore within our support. OK we all know it's Fat Boy i am talking about but he cant ban me without admitting he is a self serving media whore and you can add Discredited Journalist drinking buddy to that ever growing list.

FGAU

I don't visit becuase when i went to register it asked for my mobile number & they ain't getting that.

I have never been on the site & I only hear tales about it, so my opinion is fron hearsay (sings .. "where ever i go " ... )

From what I read, this biggest single issue is the indescriminate bans for voicing an opinion that in contrary to the popular opinion on the board e.g. 6 months ago "We should be wary of Whyte" = BAN .... 6 months later "Whyte wasn't that bad" .... BAN

This is the reaosn I keep coming back to RM, you can express an opinion that may be against everyone elses but you are still allowed to express it.

Went to sign up myself and it was asking for your home address and telephone number and also looks like it doesnt like gmail accounts either. Cant really make a comment on the forum part of the site, but havent heard many good things about it.

The Lounge on there was pretty good. Advice on how to fix boilers, plumbing, electricity, washing machines etc. Really found it useful.....but now I'm banned forever....no reason given at all

a lot of right wing nut jobs as well who can become unpleasant if you don't agree with them

Went to sign up myself and it was asking for your home address and telephone number and also looks like it doesnt like gmail accounts either. Cant really make a comment on the forum part of the site, but havent heard many good things about it.

Names and addresses and phone numbers to sell on to agencies. Another income stream.

While the site was down I had to visit the FF site.

RM is my preffered daily read but with recent circumstances I obviously had to get my news/rumours from somewhere, so I went over to FF, it's a bit like going to a downmarket newspaper.

But why do some dislike it so much? we are all Bears afterall

It's shit.... I have went on last few times due to RM being down and its just awful poorly laid out and overall sucks.

RM is an absolute mile ahead of FF however they are still bears so they just need to relise the place to be is here.

Thank you RM did'nt relise how much I relied on you (tu)