Well funded London based consortium

Yeah, I should've separated my thoughts out a bit more clearly. The part after Eccelstone was suggesting that the person who is involved might not necessarily have been involved with a London Club, that he just happens to be based there.

Eccelstone was just a wild guess from me. I mean it could be anybody for all the rest of us know, obviously ED is a bit more in the know :lol:

Maybees aye............maybees naw smile.gif

On SSN they've said the consortium are currently linked with an EPL club. So we're looking for a group with a minority shareholding in one of the bigger EPL teams. Who were the guys who tried to buy Liverpool?

Peter Lim who was rumoured to be part of Bill Ng's Singaporean consortium :sherlock:

My take on things are its like a game of poker and Whyte has taken control in the final stages of the game

Hes going to sell to the highest bidder and I do believe the blue Knights will get his shares for a 'fee' and it wont be a pound but this will be the figure put out.

This is the only way its going to pan out

I said this today he has been tweeting wee snippets about the administrators in recent times. Plus ive begged him every day so we ll see!!!

I would love to see him sitting in the Ibrox Boardroom across the table from Ally saying, "remember,this is my boardroom and it's my money - now off you go and spend a wad which will win us the Champions' League in two years!" :lol: