FIFA 13

Iakona

Buying this on Thursday , first FIFA I'll have had since international superstar soccer came out about 15 years ago. Pro evo was doing my nut in last year and thought it was time for a change as the Gers are in this one and not PES . Reckon I'll be shite :)

Played a few matchdays last night on my brothers 360, can't get into it at all for some reason.

First touch is pretty poor at times then at others its alright while for the most part it just looks like FIFA 12 with the new strips and better interaction RE commentary.

If I was an online player I'd probably get it but since I'm more an offline player I reckon I'll give this a miss.

Am I the only one who actually enjoys this game? Haha.. I have no problems with it and thouroughly enjoy the realism.

It's just the fact for me it's basically the same as 12 which I played to death so I wanted something a bit different.

I'm not a big online player though and FIFA 13 is packed with online stuff that many will love.

Never done ultimate team before and no idea how it works , gonna give it a go tonight . What's it all about ?

Start off with a shit team (bronze players), play games and get coins (even if you dont win the game). Build up coins to buy better players (silver & gold).

Just watch out for the contracts as the team will only have 7 contracts each to start with.

Need any help im sure RM will sort you out.

If you go Rangers in career mode then sign a wee winger called Vadillo he's only 17 got him on loan for the season. He's worth 1m but managed to get a buy clause of 1.5m at anytime.

His stats are; 88 accel 87 agility 85 sprint 72 ball control 79 dribbling,crossing needs improved though.