FIFA 13

Iakona

te reason it crashes is because it has to access the eas which is just fucking stupid, but thats ea for you.

1.5k for sandaza, another search but this time buy it now for 200, 33 gold players, 7 rares, 5 badges, 3 stadiums, 4 coaches, god knows how many bronze, 8 silvers and 6 kits.

thank fuck you can store them away though :)

just stuck luiz up for sale wooo just sold for 8k

If you go Rangers in career mode then sign a wee winger called Vadillo he's only 17 got him on loan for the season. He's worth 1m but managed to get a buy clause of 1.5m at anytime.

His stats are; 88 accel 87 agility 85 sprint 72 ball control 79 dribbling,crossing needs improved though.

You may fancy one of these as you move up

http://whatculture.com/gaming/fifa-13-8-fifa-12-star-players-you-should-consider-again.php

do this for a test, play legendary right but have two human controllers1 on either side, 85 mins into the game take the ball down to their corner flag, then go to choose sides and make the human controller go CPU controlled and then in pause game.

watch as the whole midfield and strikers chase you down, it's funny as fuck

i'm done with it, i demand my money back

honestly ea, fix the * online will you, thats 7 games i've played online and 5 of them have quit during the match, 3 in the first 5 mins and 2 in the second half, all 5 have registered as a loss, 5 fcking losses without losing a goal

i'm done with it

jTuRnEr9r on the ps3, you're a * quitter you c**

quitters get the win while the real players get shafted

honestly ea, fix the * online will you, thats 7 games i've played online and 5 of them have quit during the match, 3 in the first 5 mins and 2 in the second half, all 5 have registered as a loss, 5 fcking losses without losing a goal

i'm done with it

Its fucking bullshit, I was winning 2-0 and some cunt quit in the 2nd half, and I never got awarded the win.

i'm done with it

I've had people quit in the first 5 minutes if I score early.. however no one has wins or loses when that happens. I've yet to receive a loss when someone quits later on in the match either! To be honest mate it sounds like your internet cannae cope and you're getting papped out of the match because of it.

Do a test on here.

http://www.pingtest.net/

Ajax me vs celtic, im 2 up in the first half he gets two men sent off then in the second half he destroys me 4-2, it was like i was playing a totally different person so im pretty sure i just got conned

lossing streak of 3

Exactly this game's shite.

A don't think it ups to much either, people seem to run right through me at times. A hav tried playin attacking that helps a bit makes your players make better runs a think anyway. Hope this helps some.