FIFA 13

Iakona

EA SPORTS FIFA @EASPORTSFIFA

Clubs: Online Pro for Clubs only: no more offline boosting. #FIFA13

This is not so great.

I used to get my pro to 88 in the first week :(

It's basically just like NHL 12 clubs then, and my guy is an 80 for that, can buy things to make him like 90 but its enjoyable just leaving him.

Exclusive FIFA 13 Footage (KSI & CalFreezy):

Looks near enough the same as always. Doesn't look graphically stunning, or much different from 12. Perhaps a little lighting and colour tweeks, but apart from that, unimpressed at the lack of change in the graphics.

Pro ev wins in graphics sense.

They could have no crowd for all I care.

They could have no kick off mode, career mode etc. Head to Head is all I care about.

Fair enough. There are always ways to improve the game I think. The crowd has been something that has looked the same since fifa 08.

It's not EA's fault, they could make better graphics but PS3 & 360 couldn't handle them. Both consoles can only produce 30FPS, PC's can reach over 200. FIFA is better graphically on PC than console, plus you can plug your controller into your laptop/pc.

Pro ev's detail and preset faces are amazing compared to fifa's, and a little more effort or attention to these wee details wont make a game console crash I don't think. If Pro Ev can do it, surely Fifa could?

Pro ev's detail and preset faces are amazing compared to fifa's, and a little more effort or attention to these wee details wont make a game console crash I don't think. If Pro Ev can do it, surely Fifa could?

I think Fifa's faces are way better than PES'

Really.

That looks like Busquets from PES and Fabregas from Fifa though...

To be honest (no excuses, but,) the picture is cropped to give him a pretty squashed head.

The sweat, wrinkles, texture, all much better than fifa. Fifa has a block face, all one colour, with very little detail, but I guess it's an opinion thing.