FIFA 13

Iakona

• 2 weeks later...

they've got the release date on a few sites as 28Th August, a full month ahead of the previous 2 Fifa's. do you guys think they will release it a month early to coincide with the start of the new season?

It's usually released on a Friday so I doubt it. They've probably made a mistake and it'll be the 28th September, which is a Friday.

It's usually released on a Friday so I doubt it. They've probably made a mistake and it'll be the 28th September, which is a Friday.

probably mate, i cant wait, seen both the fifa 13 and black ops 2 trailers today and am buzzing with excitement, love my gaming!

Definitely don't see it as being 28th of August as the transfer window will still be open and they'll want all the teams completely finished when it's out. Also they'll use the first games to assess player ratings too I'd imagine to make them more accurate.

Might also need to design late kit releases etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Ibrox in FIFA 99:

At my mates last night, after watching the Spain game and a few beers, we had a FIFA tourny on the massive TV in his living room and the graphics were different class.

It got me thinking that, with today's powerful gaming and graphic engines, just how fucking brilliant Ibrox would look in FIFA 13.

It really baffles me why they don't include it. I would have no problem with them having to throw in the Stade del Alki and Hamdump as well if it meant I'd get to play at Ibrox in HD graphics.

European nights, under the floodlights. Old Firm games, the sea of blue throughout the stadium. Ibrox would look absolutely magnificent in today's games.

If the day comes that Ibrox is in FIFA, I will never play a game in any other stadium unless it isn't up to me.

What do other Bears think about this?

Ibrox in FIFA 99:

At my mates last night, after watching the Spain game and a few beers, we had a FIFA tourny on the massive TV in his living room and the graphics were different class.

It got me thinking that, with today's powerful gaming and graphic engines, just how fucking brilliant Ibrox would look in FIFA 13.

It really baffles me why they don't include it. I would have no problem with them having to throw in the Stade del Alki and Hamdump as well if it meant I'd get to play at Ibrox in HD graphics.

European nights, under the floodlights. Old Firm games, the sea of blue throughout the stadium. Ibrox would look absolutely magnificent in today's games.

If the day comes that Ibrox is in FIFA, I will never play a game in any other stadium unless it isn't up to me.

What do other Bears think about this?

We need to be in FIFA 13 first.