Transfers

He is nt awful he is a good goal scorer he just does fuck all else, if he started every game for utd he would prob get 30 a season , he's like kris boyd

Rooney struggles to score that many. 15-20 is a more realistic figure mate.

He prob scored about that last season?! He scored quite a few braces against shitty teams

12 in 40 games last season mate. 9 in 30 in the league. Not bad for a young guy but he will never be a 30 a season player I dont think.

Rodwell?

I would have thought De Rossi would have been the move to happen.

United and the others will be delighted so far.

Delighted isn't the word. Rodwell is a sign of desperation IMO. Maybe City no longer have the pull they once had :sherlock:

I said months ago when everyone was saying City will walk it this year, wait until we see who comes in. If RVP comes in Man U are favorites IMO.

Delighted isn't the word. Rodwell is a sign of desperation IMO. Maybe City no longer have the pull they once had :sherlock:

I said months ago when everyone was saying City will walk it this year, wait until we see who comes in. If RVP comes in Man U are favorites IMO.

City still have the best team in the EPL imo, it's nothing to with pull because they have not been in for anyone really have they?

City still have the best team in the EPL imo, it's nothing to with pull because they have not been in for anyone really have they?

Hazard, RVP, Agger, De Rossi, Witsel.

As I say if Man U get RVP they are my favorites as they will boost the slightly better starting 11.

Hazard, RVP, Agger, De Rossi, Witsel.

As I say if Man U get RVP they are my favorites as they will boost the slightly better starting 11.

Nah City still have a better starting 11 imo.

Silva, Nasri, Toure are far better than anything United can boast. Not to mention Rio is looking past it too while Smaling and Jones were not brilliant last season.

RVP won't go to United either imo, United can't compete with wages that others can offer.

Nah City still have a better starting 11 imo.

Silva, Nasri, Toure are far better than anything United can boast. Not to mention Rio is looking past it too while Smaling and Jones were not brilliant last season.

RVP won't go to United either imo, United can't compete with wages that others can offer.

Rooney is the highest paid player in the league, so obviously they can.

I never said the will defo get RVP I said if they do they will be stronger.

You forget Vidic is back. That is like signing a £30 million defender. De Gea will be better this year. Kagawa is looking a fantastic buy. They look stronger in every department this season and considering the lost on the 95th minute of the last game that looks good for them. City havent strengthened at all.

Rooney is the highest paid player in the league, so obviously they can.

I never said the will defo get RVP I said if they do they will be stronger.

You forget Vidic is back. That is like signing a £30 million defender. De Gea will be better this year. Kagawa is looking a fantastic buy. They look stronger in every department this season and considering the lost on the 95th minute of the last game that looks good for them. City havent strengthened at all.

No he's not.

it's Toure....