Transfers

Correct, you could.

I don't think though that means these clubs don't have the pull they used to have. If you asked any player in the world who they really want to play for (money aside), Im betting not many would say PSG or Man City. The pull is still there. The finances aren't.

I don't think though that means these clubs don't have the pull they used to have. If you asked any player in the world who they really want to play for (money aside), Im betting not many would say PSG or Man City. The pull is still there. The finances aren't.

A large number of players appear to be mainly interested in how much they can earn over what trophies they can win.

That's the whole point though.

I don't really see why Chelsea are going for Moses tbh.

They have better players in Marin, Hazard, Sturridge ect. If it's to play up top then I'm not that impressed as he is pretty woeful infront of goal, reminds me of Kalou.

I don't get it either.

Im not a big fan of Moses. His power and pace make him a nuisance, but he's very wasteful and still has a lot to learn.

I'm not too sure that he'll get enough opportunities to do that at Chelsea. He would be better sered moving to a Sunderland or an Aston Villa first. I think the jump is too much for him just now.

I don't get it either.

Im not a big fan of Moses. His power and pace make him a nuisance, but he's very wasteful and still has a lot to learn.

I'm not too sure that he'll get enough opportunities to do that at Chelsea. He would be better sered moving to a Sunderland or an Aston Villa first. I think the jump is too much for him just now.

Agree.

Chelsea don’t have a great record with pushing on talented youngsters after buying from other EPL teams…SWP, Parker, Huth to name a few. They also spent money to bring in De Bruyne and have already shipped him off to Bremen for a year and IO don’t see him being any worse than Moses.

Wigan will have won a watch if they get £8-10 million for him though, although like you I think he will waste away on the bench then move to a bottom half club next year for a few million.

I can just tell RVP won't sign for utd003.gif

Wish utd would sign a hatchet man in center mid and get carrick Anderson and possibly nani to fuck

Especially nani. Grossly overrated. Would prob get about £25 million for him as well. I've always wanted to see snjeidar at united or de Rossi.

I know what you're saying. I disagree with it though. I still think clubs like man u, barca and real Madrid have the pull. They just dont have the financial power of 3 clubs.

Barcelona and Madrid do have the money though, when they want a player they spend what is needed like Fabregas and Ronaldo.

I don't think you can include them with United, just my opinion though.

Barcelona and Madrid do have the money though, when they want a player they spend what is needed like Fabregas and Ronaldo.

I don't think you can include them with United, just my opinion though.

Ronaldo was signed before these other clubs had the money and fabregas was going nowhere but barca. Do you then think if man u do sign rvp instead of city they do have the pull again?

Why the fuck would Man City want Scott Sinclair??

Raging at this, Adam Johnson is best getting a move away. Spurs would be perfect for him! Such a talent.

Man City could have anybody more or less yet choose Sinclair :(, I really like him aswell just not good enough for City.

Ronaldo was signed before these other clubs had the money and fabregas was going nowhere but barca. Do you then think if man u do sign rvp instead of city they do have the pull again?

Barcelona and Madrid will always have the pull over everyone else mainly because they have it all including the money, players like Toure have said if Barca were to call him he would love to go back. Ronaldo was not signed before Chelsea were the biggest spenders in the world football……

It’s nothing to do with RVP going to United as clubs like PSG, Barca, Madrid, Chelsea ect are not in for him so it’s only a few teams in for him. United have lost out on 2 major target to clubs with lower standings in world football which does not happen to Barcelona or Madrid, when they go in for a player they want they tend to get them…not the case for United anymore.

Of course they are the most decorated club in England but that counts for little these days as football has moved on to a more financial based sport (which is sad). Clubs like United welcomed it at the time with SKY ect so they can’t moan about it now.