Transfers

You cant say for a fact they cant pay more players this money. Thats just quess work. Man U if they sign RVP will pay that. Moura and Hazard would have been high earners too. Its not the wages thats the problem its the huge transfer fees that Man U cant/wont go to.

Your right, I don't know if they could/would pay it or not. But based on what they pay everyone else I don't see them paying the fee and that amount of wages too without someone else going.

Just have to wait and see.

I think man u could and would pay the wages and fees to get the right player, but maybe not the agent (wearing a mask and a stripey jumper holding a big bag with "SWAG" on it) what they claim they are entitled to. £9m to lucas muira's agent is fucking rediculous. These feckers are ruining football.

Not really. What matters is the comment about Man U not being able to pay the wages was nonsense. Thankfully Scottio seems to have realised as he has gave up on it.

Gave up on it?

I went to the pub mate, my life does not revolve around RM. :rolleyes:

Toure makes more money than Rooney from his club and that was my point in him being the most paid footballer in England, If you want to get into individual sponsorship ect from outside then that's very different.

Gave up on it?

I went to the pub mate, my life does not revolve around RM. :rolleyes:

Toure makes more money than Rooney from his club and that was my point in him being the most paid footballer in England, If you want to get into individual sponsorship ect from outside then that's very different.

I think thats debatable but even if true you must agree Rooney is in the top 2 earners in the league? That surely goes against your view that Man U cant pay the wages? Surely the fact they are willing to pay RVP £220k a week goes against it too?

I think thats debatable but even if true you must agree Rooney is in the top 2 earners in the league? That surely goes against your view that Man U cant pay the wages? Surely the fact they are willing to pay RVP £220k a week goes against it too?

Rooney is the only one anywhere near that though and as I said was only after the big leaving fiasco he got that much. Nobody will know if Man Utd (a) Can pay it and (b) want to pay it. Just have to see what happens. I think if they sign him it will be for slightly less wages.

Man United obviously can pay good wages but comprarable to City and Chelsea they cannot compete, if you look at those 3 clubs wage budgets you will know what I mean.

I don't reckon United can have another player on a mega deal like Rooney given the financial positions the owners are in whereas at City and Chelsea there seems to be no problem in breaking the banks to get who they want (Toure, Augero, Hazard, Torres ect).

I think RVP will have had better contract offers than what United would have put on the table especially if City were involved, I doubt he will stay in England too as he seemed to have a good relationship with Arsenal fans. I reckon it's Juve for him.

At 29 and his best season in football just gone I don't think he will be as great as some would think. Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez are a good enought strikeforce for United considering how well the first 2 linked up towards the end of the season (ala Cole and Yorke).