Transfers

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Chelsea going to be a very interesting subject when UEFA change the FFP rules to stop the loophole. 

All the signings will already be spread on the accounts and I doubt they'll be able to retrospectively change that. So I'd imagine nothing will happen. 

14 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

All the signings will already be spread on the accounts and I doubt they'll be able to retrospectively change that. So I'd imagine nothing will happen. 

Retrospective punishment even though you played by the rules, you say? We know all about that! :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, stevemac said:

He has been class since leaving that mob TBF.

Yeah annoyingly.

Although he does seem like he suits German football far better than English. I'm not convinced he would get as much freedom in England and obviously the physical side would be a challenge.

Really seems like one of these situations where everything has lined up perfectly for him, so keep it going and give it a few more years before moving.

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Yeah annoyingly.

Although he does seem like he suits German football far better than English. I'm not convinced he would get as much freedom in England and obviously the physical side would be a challenge.

Really seems like one of these situations where everything has lined up perfectly for him, so keep it going and give it a few more years before moving.

And TBF, keep performing well and get picked up by one of the big 2 bundesliga clubs. Bayern seem to love hoovering up talent from within their league TBF.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Arsenal are going to have Rice and Mount in midfield next season :megaanguish:

I quite like Rice but I'd much rather have Caicedo for £60-70m than Rice for £80-100m.

Also think he'd fit Arsenal better. Don't see where Mount would fit in either as he'd want to play in Odegaard's position and if you're going to play him more as a 8/central midfielder I think there's better options.

• 2 weeks later...