Chris Hegarty will go without wages to land new deal

'CHRIS HEGARTY admits he’s so keen to commit his future to Rangers he will go without wages this summer in a bid to bag a new deal at Ibrox.

Boss Ally McCoist has already earmarked the teenage defender, whose current contract runs out next week, as a key part of his future plans.'

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2012/05/23/rangers-kid-chris-hegarty-will-go-without-wages-in-a-bid-to-land-a-new-deal-at-ibrox-86908-23869841/

What an attitude with players like him jig, Perry, Mccabe and the others who have said they want to stay we have a great bunch of players in terms of commitment to the club.

Just shows how much we mean to so many people I and we all love this club.

I got told the other night that mccabe was offered a deal at celtic on 2k a week more and he was gona go but his dad talked him out of it because he is a massive bluenose. Duno if there was any truth in it but thanks mr mccabe if it is.

I got told the other night that mccabe was offered a deal at celtic on 2k a week more and he was gona go but his dad talked him out of it because he is a massive bluenose. Duno if there was any truth in it but thanks mr mccabe if it is.

Well if that was in writing I'd have offered him £10 million pounds a week and told him to go and join them.

Never heard anything like that about him but if its true he deserves more credit for showing he isn't money oriented like so many nowadays as well as being a cracking young player.

Don't know about the deal with Celtic but I know him and his dad are massive gers fans so I don't think it's true

You have to hand it to our young bears. They've shown alot of maturity in the past few months.

A credit to the club.

Well done young Chris Hegarty. Im sure Mr Green will deal you in come july, and you'll have a long and successful career at The Rangers.

Don't know about the deal with Celtic but I know him and his dad are massive gers fans so I don't think it's true

The guy who told me said he was good mates with him but im sure he has loads of "good" mates these days. If it is true he can get the novo song, he said no to the provos lol